Citations for "Exchange Rate Regimes and Shfts in Inflation Persistence: Does Nothing Else Matter?"
by Burdekin, R.C.K. & Siklos, P.L.
- Lo, Melody & Granato, Jim, 2008. "What explains recent changes in international monetary policy attitudes toward inflation? Evidence from developed countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 411-414, September.
- William Miles, 2015. "Bubbles, Busts and Breaks in UK Housing," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(4), pages 455-471.
- Christopher Bowdler & Luca Nunziata, 2007.
"Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-country Study,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(3), pages 619-642, 09.
- Nunziata, Luca & Bowdler, Christopher, 2005. "Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-Country Study," IZA Discussion Papers 1510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Robalo Marques, 2005.
"Inflation persistence: facts or artefacts?,"
Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles,
Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Clemens Kool & Alex Lammertsma, 2005. "Inflation Persistence under Semi-Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes: The European Evidence 1974–1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, January.
- Gadea, María Dolores & Kaabia, Monia Ben & Sabaté, Marcela, 2009. "Exchange rate regimes and prices: The cases of Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom (1874-1998)," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 477-489, July.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Anton Korinek & Pierre L. Siklos, 2003.
"The potential consequences of alternative exchange rate regimes: A study of three candidate regions,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 327-349.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Anton Korinek & Pierre L. Siklos, 2002. "The Potential Consequences of Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes: A Study of Three Candidate Regions," Working Papers 76, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Siklos, Pierre L. & Abel, Istvan, 2002. "Is Hungary ready for inflation targeting?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 309-333, December.
- Gadea, Maria Dolores & Sabate, Marcela & Serrano, Jose Maria, 2004. "Structural breaks and their trace in the memory: Inflation rate series in the long-run," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 117-134, April.
- Miles, William, 2008. "Inflation targeting and monetary policy in Canada: What is the impact on inflation uncertainty?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-248, August.
- Manuela Francisco & Michael Bleaney, 2005.
"Inflation Persistence and Exchange Rate Regimes: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
NIPE Working Papers
1/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2005. "Inflation persistence and exchange rate regimes: evidence from developing countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(2), pages 1-15.
- Moise Sidiropoulos & Jamel Trabelsi & Costas Karfakis, 2005. "Has the 'franc fort' exchange rate policy affected the inflationary dynamics? Theory and new evidence," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 379-395.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:2:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2013.
"Unemployment Rate Hysteresis and the Great Recession: Exploring the Metropolitan Evidence,"
2013-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2014. "Unemployment Rate Hysteresis and the Great Recession: Exploring the Metropolitan Evidence," Working Papers 1403, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A., 2008.
"Forecasting Random Walks Under Drift Instability,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0814, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick, 2008. "Forecasting Random Walks Under Drift Instability," CESifo Working Paper Series 2293, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick, 2009. "Forecasting Random Walks under Drift Instability," DNB Working Papers 207, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & Giuseppe Diana & Moise Sidiropoulos, 2005. "Central Bank Reform and Inflation Dynamics in the Transition Economies theory and some evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 58, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Evzen Kocenda & Balazs Varga, 2016. "The impact of monetary strategies on inflation persistence," KIER Working Papers 938, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bataa, Erdenebat & Wohar, Mark & Vivian, Andrew, 2015. "Changes in the relationship between short-term interest rate, inflation and growth: Evidence from the UK, 1820-2014," MPRA Paper 72422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 50109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dias, Daniel & Robalo Marques, Carlos, 2005.
"Using mean reversion as a measure of persistence,"
Working Paper Series
0450, European Central Bank.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 1999. "Inflation-target design: changing inflation performance and persistence in industrial countries," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 46-58.
- N.S. Bosma & E. Stam & S. Wennekers, 2011.
"Intrapreneurship versus independent entrepreneurship: A cross-national analysis of individual entrepreneurial behavior,"
04-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- N.S. Bosma & E. Stam & S. Wennekers, 2011. "Intrapreneurship versus independent entrepreneurship: A cross-national analysis of individual entrepreneurial behavior," Working Papers 11-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- PKG HARISCHANDRA & George CHOULIARAKIS, . "Do Exchange Rate Regimes Matter for Inflation Persistence? Theory and Evidence from the History of UK and US Inflation," EcoMod2008 23800100, EcoMod.
- Andrew Filardo & Claudio E. V. Borio, 2004. "Back to the future? Assessing the deflation record," BIS Working Papers 152, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bleaney, Michael & Fielding, David, 2002. "Exchange rate regimes, inflation and output volatility in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 233-245, June.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Around the World," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(6), pages 17-37, November.
- Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2010. "Searching for Irving Fisher," NBER Working Papers 15670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2004. "Central Bank Behavior, the Institutional Framework, and Policy Regimes: Inflation Versus Noninflation Targeting Countries," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(3), pages 331-343, 07.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "Central Bank Credibility: An Historical and Quantitative Exploration," NBER Working Papers 20824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Wascher & Palle S. Andersen, 1999. "Sacrifice ratios and the conduct of monetary policy in conditions of low inflation," BIS Working Papers 82, Bank for International Settlements.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & Moïse Sidiropoulos, . "Central Bank Independence, Exchange Rate Policy and Inflation Persistence Empirical Evidence on Selected EMU Countries," Working Papers 0107, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Koffie Ben Nassar, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Madagascar," IMF Working Papers 05/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K., 2006. "Bondholder gains from the annexation of Texas and implications of the US bailout," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 646-666, October.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2015. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 66203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siklos, Pierre L. & Bohl, Martin T., 2007. "Do actions speak louder than words? Evaluating monetary policy at the Bundesbank," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 368-386, June.