Citations for "Health, Investment in Health, and Occupational Choice"
by Cropper, M L
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Healthcare Choices, Information and Health Outcomes," Working Papers 994, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Inas Rashad Kelly & Dhaval M. Dave & Jody L. Sindelar & William T. Gallo, 2011. "The Impact of Early Occupational Choice On Health Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 16803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris, Matthew & Kohn, Jennifer, 2015. "Reference dependent utility from health and the demand for medical care," MPRA Paper 61926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Grossman, 1999. "The Human Capital Model of the Demand for Health," NBER Working Papers 7078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maarten Lindeboom & Marcel Kerkhofs, 2004. "Subjective Health Measures, Reporting Errors and Endogeneity in the Relationship Between Health and Work," CEIS Research Paper 46, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Gupta, Aparna & Li, Zhisheng, 2011. "Calibration of a stochastic health evolution model using NHIS data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(20), pages 3524-3540.
- Liljas, Bengt, 1998. "The demand for health with uncertainty and insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-170, April.
- Antonio Clavero Barranquero & Mª. Luz González Alvarez, 2005. "A survey of econometric models to analyze the demand and utilisation of health care," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 129-162, June.
- Gupta, Aparna & Li, Lepeng, 2007. "Integrating long-term care insurance purchase decisions with saving and investment for retirement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 362-381, November.
- Cédric Afsa & Pauline Givord, 2014.
"The impact of working conditions on sickness absence: a theoretical model and an empirical application to work schedules,"
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 285-305, February.
- Cédric AFSA & Pauline GIVORD, 2009. "The Impact of Working Conditions on Sickness Absence : A Theoretical Model and an Empirical Application to Work Schedules," Working Papers 2009-06, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Carbone, Jared & Kverndokk, Snorre & Røgeberg, Ole-Jørgen, 2009. "Smoking and Health Investments: Impacts of Health Adaptation and Damage Reversibility," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:12, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "On adaptation, life-extension possibilities and the demand for health," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Life-Style and Air-pollution-related Damages: Results from the BRFSS," JEPS Working Papers 07-001, JEPS.
- Sidorenko, Alexandra, 2001. "Stochastic Model of Demand for Medical Care with Endogenous Labour Supply and Health Insurance," Departmental Working Papers 2001-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Matthew Kahn, 1995. "The Cost of Diabetes," HEW 9507001, EconWPA.
- Titus J. Galama & Arie Kapteyn, 2009.
"Grossman’s Missing Health Threshold,"
200947, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ansgar Wübker, 2014.
"Explaining variations in breast cancer screening across European countries,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 497-514, June.
- Ansgar Wübker, 2012. "Explaining Variations in Breast Cancer Screening Across European Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0370, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Wuebker, A.;, 2012. "Explaining variations in breast cancer screening across European countries," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chang, Fwu-Ranq, 1996. "Uncertainty and investment in health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 369-376, June.
- Adhvaryu, Achyuta & Nyshadham, Anant, 2011. "Healthcare Choices, Information and Health Outcomes," Working Papers 88, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Benitez-Silva, Hugo & Ni, Huan, 2008.
"Health status and health dynamics in an empirical model of expected longevity,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 564-584, May.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Huan Ni, 2005. "Health Status and Health Dynamics in an Empirical Model of Expected Longevity," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-14, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Huan Ni, 2007. "Health Status and Health Dynamics in an Empirical Model of Expected Longevity," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bolin, Kristian & Jacobson, Lena & Lindgren, Bjorn, 2002. "Employer investments in employee health: Implications for the family as health producer," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 563-583, July.
- Lurås, Hilde, 2009. "A healthy lifestyle: The product of opportunities and preferences," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:11, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Titus J. Galama & Patrick Hullegie & Erik Meijer & Sarah Outcault, 2012.
"Is There Empirical Evidence For Decreasing Returns To Scale In A Health Capital Model?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(9), pages 1080-1100, 09.
- Galama, T.; & Hullegie, P.; & Meijer, E.; & Outcault, S.;, 2012. "Empirical evidence for decreasing returns to scale in a health capital model," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Strulik, Holger, 2014. "A closed-form solution for the health capital model," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 222, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Vicenzo Carrieri & Marcel Bilger, 2009. "Preventive care: underused even when free. A tale from Italy," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2009.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Why do people demand health?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2000:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Katherine Carman & Peter Kooreman, 2014. "Probability perceptions and preventive health care," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 43-71, August.
- Tian, Wei-Hua & Chen, Chin-Shyan & Liu, Tsai-Ching, 2010. "The demand for preventive care services and its relationship with inpatient services," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 164-174, February.
- Márcia Regina Godoy & Giácomo Balbinotto Neto & Eduardo Pontual Ribeiro, 2006. "Estimando As Perdas De Rendimento Devido À Doença Renal Crônica No Brasil," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 38, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Inas Kelly & Dhaval Dave & Jody Sindelar & William Gallo, 2014. "The impact of early occupational choice on health behaviors," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 737-770, December.
- Chun-Chih Chen & Yen-Ju Lin & Ying-Tzu Lin, 2013. "Awareness and utilization of preventive care services among the elderly under National Health Insurance," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 247-260, December.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle & Qiao, Xue, 2007.
"Unsafe Sex, AIDS, and Development,"
Staff General Research Papers
12832, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tim Ensor, 1990. "The use of economics in the evaluation of nutritional problems and policy," Working Papers 077chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ismail Sirageldin & Francois Diop, 1991. "Equity and Efficiency in Health Status and Health Services Utilization: A Household Perspective," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 415-437.
- Okeke, Edward N. & Adepiti, Clement A. & Ajenifuja, Kayode O., 2013. "What is the price of prevention? New evidence from a field experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 207-218.
- Hullegie, P.G.J., 2012. "Essays on health and labor economics," Other publications TiSEM dcc68fc9-7af1-4ba9-8f90-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ried, Walter, 1998. "Comparative dynamic analysis of the full Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 383-425, August.
- Audrey Laporte, 2014. "Should the Grossman model of investment in health capital retain its iconic status?," Working Papers 140003, Canadian Centre for Health Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Whynes, David K. & Philips, Zoe & Avis, Mark, 2007. "Why do women participate in the English cervical cancer screening programme?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 306-325, March.
- Murakami, Keiko & Hashimoto, Hideki & Lee, Jung Su & Kawakubo, Kiyoshi & Mori, Katsumi & Akabayashi, Akira, 2011. "Distinct impact of education and income on habitual exercise: A cross-sectional analysis in a rural city in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(12), pages 1683-1688.