Asymmetric Information, Financing Constraints, and Investment
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saltari, Enrico & Giuseppe, Travaglini, 2011. "Optimal capital stock and financing constraints," MPRA Paper 35094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalo Mato, 1990. "Un análisis econométrico de la política de endeudamiento de las empresas con datos de panel," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(1), pages 63-83, January.
- A. Galetovic, 1996. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 59-82.
- Kirch, Guilherme & Procianoy, Jairo Laser & Terra, Paulo Renato Soares, 2014. "Restrições Financeiras e a Decisão de Investimento das Firmas Brasileiras," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(1), April.
- Lee, Sanghoon, 2015. "Slack and innovation: Investigating the relationship in Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1895-1905.
- Größl Ingrid & Stahlecker Peter & Wohlers Eckhardt, 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of German Firms’ Financial Structure and Ensuing Risks / Finanzierungsstruktur und Risiken im Unternehmenssektor der Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Eine empirische Bestandsaufn," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(5-6), pages 491-529, October.
- Pitchik, Carolyn, 2009.
"Budget-constrained sequential auctions with incomplete information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 928-949, July.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 1989. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions With Incomplete Information," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 201, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2008. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-342, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2006. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-230, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hauenschild, Nils & Stahlecker, Peter, 2004. "Loan financing, bankruptcy, and optimal supply," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 115-140.
- Ignacio Hernando & André Tiomo, 2002. "Financial constraints and investment in France and Spain: a comparison using firm level data," Working Papers 0214, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alexander Galetovic, 1994. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 477, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Espanol, Paula, 2006. "Why exporters can be financially constrained in a recently liberalised economy? A puzzle based on Argentinean firms during the 1990s," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Brahima Coulibaly & Jonathan N. Millar, 2008. "The Asian financial crisis, uphill flow of capital, and global imbalances: evidence from a micro study," International Finance Discussion Papers 942, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roberto Burguet & R. McAfee, 2009.
"License prices for financially constrained firms,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 178-198, October.
- Roberto Burguet & R. Preston McAfee, 2005. "License Prices for Financially Constrained Firms," Working Papers 224, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & R. Preston McAfee, 2008. "License Prices for Financially Constrained Firms," Working Papers 351, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & R. Preston McAfee, 2008. "License Prices for Financially Constrained Firms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 745.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:n:1:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neveu, Andre R., 2013. "Fiscal policy and business cycle characteristics in a heterogeneous agent macro model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 224-240.
- Steven Fazzari, 1987. "Tax reform and investment: blessing or curse?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 23-33.
- Rodriguez, Daniel A. & Rocha, Marta & Belzer, Michael H., 2004. "3. The Effects Of Trucking Firm Financial Performance On Driver Safety," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-55, January.
- Karen Mills & Steve Morling & Warren Tease, 1993. "Balance Sheet Restructuring and Investment," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9308, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Christian Schoder, 2015. "Methodological, internal and ontological inconsistencies in the conventional micro-foundation of post-Keynesian theory," Working Papers 1518, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Domenico Delli Gatti & Saul Desiderio & Mauro Gallegati, 2008.
"Adaptive Microfoundations for Emergent Macroeconomics,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 441-463.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Domenico Delli Gatti & Saul Desiderio & Mauro Gallegati, 2008. "Adaptive microfoundations for emergent macroeconomics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Schoder, Christian, 2013.
"Credit vs. demand constraints: The determinants of US firm-level investment over the business cycles from 1977 to 2011,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-27.
- Christian Schoder, 2013. "Credit vs. demand constraints: the determinants of US firm-level investment over the business cycles from 1977 to 2011," IMK Working Paper 106-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Steven Fazzari, 1987. "Tax reform and investment: how big an impact?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 15-27.
- Silke Hüttel & Oliver Mußhoff & Martin Odening & Nataliya Zinych, 2008. "Estimating Investment Equations in Imperfect Capital Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-016, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Mavrotas, George, 2005. "Examining Private Investment Heterogeneity: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2005/11, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dailami, Mansoor & Walton, Michael, 1989. "Private investment, government policy, and foreign capital in Zimbabwe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 248, The World Bank.
- A. Galetovic, 1996. "Finance and growth: a synthesis and interpretation of the evidence," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(196), pages 59-82.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Alessandra Luzzi, 2006.
"Do liquidity constraints matter in explaining firm size and growth? Some evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Alessandra Luzzi, 2004. "Do Liquidity Constraints Matter in Explaining Firm Size and Growth? Some Evidence from the Italian Manufacturing Industry," LEM Papers Series 2004/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2005. "Animal Spirits, Lumpy Investment, and Endogenous Business Cycles," LEM Papers Series 2005/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Morkötter, Stefan & Westerfeld, Simone, 2009. "Rating model arbitrage in CDO markets: An empirical analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 21-33, March.
- Jon Vilasuso, 1997. "The relationship between cash flow and investment in the United States at business cycle frequencies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1283-1293.
- Brahima Coulibaly & Jonathan Millar, 2011. "Investment Dynamics in the Aftermath of the Asian Financial Crisis: A Firm-Level Analysis," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 331-359, June.
- R. Preston Mcafee & Hugo M. Mialon & Sue H. Mialon, 2010. "Do Sunk Costs Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 323-336, April.
- William P. Osterberg, 1992. "Debt, collateral, and U.S. manufacturing investment: 1954-1980," Working Paper 9210, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fagiolo G. & Roventini A., 2004. "Animal Spirits, Lumpy Investment, and the Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 109, Society for Computational Economics.
- Saltari, E. & Travaglini, G., 2012. "A note on optimal capital stock and financing constraints," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1177-1180.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2006. "An Evolutionary Model of Endogenous Business Cycles," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 3-34, February.