Citations for "Vertical Foreclosure And International Trade Policy"
by Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1995. "Price dumping in intermediate good markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 159-173, August.
- Okawa, Masayuki, 2006. "On the comparison of tariffs and quotas in oligopolistic intermediate goods markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 169-180, March.
- Chiu, Stephen & Mansley, Edward C. & Morgan, John, 1998. "Choosing the right battlefield for the war on drugs: an irrelevance result," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 107-111, April.
- Aleksandr Vashchilko, 2013. "Vertically related markets, tariffs, and technology adoption," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 273-286, November.
- Lee, Jaerang & Wong, Kar-yiu, 2005. "Vertical integration and strategic trade policies," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 93-117, March.
- Krishna, Kala & Morgan, John, 1998.
"Implementing results-oriented trade policies: The case of the US-Japanese auto parts dispute,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1443-1467, September.
- Kala Krishna & John Morgan, 1996. "Implementing Results-Oriented Trade Policies: The Case of the US-Japanese Auto Parts Dispute," NBER Working Papers 5680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2002. "An empirical test of the rent-shifting hypothesis: the case of state trading enterprises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 135-157, October.
- G. Rossini & L. Lambertini, 2003. "Endogeneous outsourcing and vertical integration with process R&D," Working Papers 487, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2000. "Private interests and government policy in a global world," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-256, June.
- Pedro Mendi & Rafael Moner-Colonques & José Sempere-Monerris, 2011. "Vertical integration, collusion, and tariffs," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 359-378, September.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Trade and Industrial Policy Subtleties with International Licensing," Discussion papers 13050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Winand Emons, 1994.
"Market power, uncertainty, and the level of trade,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 261-274, July.
- McLaren, J., 1996.
"'Globalization' and Vertical Structure,"
1996_21, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005.
"Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Nese, Gjermund & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Industry concentration and strategic trade policy in successive oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Arunanondchai, May, 2001. "Can Indonesia Gain from Log Export Barriers?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 619, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jie-A-Joen,Clive & Belderbos,René & Sleuwaegen,Leo, 1998. "Local content requirements, vertical cooperation, and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Ishikawa, Jota & Spencer, Barbara J., 1999.
"Rent-shifting export subsidies with an imported intermediate product,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 199-232, August.
- Jota Ishikawa & Barbara J. Spencer, 1996. "Rent-Shifting Export Subsidies with an Imported Intermediate Product," NBER Working Papers 5458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian M. Sheldon & Steve McCorriston, 2009. "Tariff De-escalation with successive oligopoly:Implications for developing country market access," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 6(1), pages 59-64, Julio - D.
- Lionel Fontagné, 1995. "Why NAFTA Might Be Discriminatory," Working Papers 1995-12, CEPII research center.
- Chen, Chien-Hsun & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Yu, Hui-Chuan, 2006. "The effect of export tax rebates on export performance: Theory and evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 226-235.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000051 is not listed on IDEAS
- José J. Sempere Monerris & Rafael Moner Colonques & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2010. "Trade liberalization in vertically related markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Stiegert, Kyle W. & Wang, Shinn-Shyr, 2003. "Imperfect Competition And Strategic Trade Theory: What Have We Learned," Working Papers 14589, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20000051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Lee, Ki-Dong, 1997. "Backfiring tariffs in vertically related markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 395-423, May.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till, 2004.
"Vertical structure and strategic environmental trade policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 260-269, March.
- Stephan F. Hamilton & Till Requate, 2001. "Vertical Structure and Strategic Environmental Trade Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 594, CESifo Group Munich.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "Evidence on Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory," Staff Paper Series 498, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- G. Rossini, 2005. "Pitfalls in private and social incentives of vertical crossborder outsourcing," Working Papers 536, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Eric W. Bond, 2001. "Commercial Policy in a "Fragmented" World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 358-362, May.
- Dani Rodrik & Chang-Ho Yoon, 1989. "Strategic Trade Policy When Domestic Firms Compete Against Vertically Integrated Rivals," NBER Working Papers 2916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & Pick, Daniel H. & McCorriston, Steve, 2001. "Export Subsidies And Profit-Shifting In Vertical Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2008.
"Buyer Power in International Markets,"
Kiel Working Papers
1431, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wang, Kuang-Cheng A. & Koo, Hui-Wen & Chen, Tain-Jy, 2011. "Domestic trade protection in vertically-related markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1595-1603, July.
- Choi, Kangsik & Lim, Seonyoung, 2014. "Strategic Trade Policies with Endogenous Choice of Competition Mode under a Vertical Structure," MPRA Paper 59074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan E. Skeath, 1993. "Input tariffs as a way to deal with dumping," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 45-55.