Tariff De-escalation with successive oligopoly:Implications for developing country market access
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (Julio - Diciembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 636 6270
Fax: 633 6975
Web page: http://econoquantum.cucea.udg.mx
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spencer, Barbara J & Jones, Ronald W, 1991.
"Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure And International Trade Policy," RCER Working Papers 194, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 2920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2003.
"Formula Approaches for Market Access Negotiations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rene Belderbos & Clive Jie a Joen & Leo Sleuwaegen, 1995.
"Cascading Contigent Protection and Vertical Market Structure,"
Discussion Paper Series
a310, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Belderbos, Rene & Jie-A-Joen, Clive, 1998. "Cascading contingent protection and vertical market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 697-718, November.
- McCorriston, Steve & Sheldon, Ian, 2009. "Tariff De-Escalation with Successive Oligopoly," Working Papers 201443, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qua:journl:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:59-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Ivett Portugal Padilla)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.