Tariff De-escalation with successive oligopoly:Implications for developing country market access
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (Julio - Diciembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 636 6270
Fax: 633 6975
Web page: http://econoquantum.cucea.udg.mx
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2003.
"Formula Approaches for Market Access Negotiations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rene Belderbos & Clive Jie a Joen & Leo Sleuwaegen, 1995.
"Cascading Contigent Protection and Vertical Market Structure,"
Discussion Paper Series
a310, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Belderbos, Rene & Jie-A-Joen, Clive, 1998. "Cascading contingent protection and vertical market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 697-718, November.
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1989.
"Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
2920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure And International Trade Policy," RCER Working Papers 194, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1991. "Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 153-170.
- McCorriston, Steve & Sheldon, Ian, 2009. "Tariff De-Escalation with Successive Oligopoly," Working Papers 201443, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qua:journl:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:59-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Ivett Portugal Padilla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.