Vertically Related Markets and Trade Policy in a Bargaining Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry & Sioli, Lucy, 1995. "Vertically Related Markets and Trade Policy in a Bargaining Framework," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hk9b0jt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik & Chang-Ho Yoon, 1989. "Strategic Trade Policy When Domestic Firms Compete Against Vertically Integrated Rivals," NBER Working Papers 2916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henrick Horn & Asher Wolinsky, 1988. "Bilateral Monopolies and Incentives for Merger," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 408-419, Autumn.
- Hart, O. & Tirole, J., 1990. "Vertical Integration And Market Foreclosure," Working papers 548, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bolton & Michael D. Whinston, 1993. "Incomplete Contracts, Vertical Integration, and Supply Assurance," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 121-148.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Saloner, Garth & Salop, Steven C, 1990. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 127-142, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative Games; Multistage Bargaining; Strategic Trade Policy; Vertical Integration;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.