Trade Policy Reform: How to win wide-ranging support?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabian Bergès & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2013. "Trade Policy Reform : How to Win Wide-ranging Support ?," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 79(2), pages 27-43.
- Bergès, Fabian & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2010. "Trade Policy Reform: How to win wide-ranging support?," IDEI Working Papers 651, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fabian BERGÈS & Sylvette MONIER-DILHAN, 2013. "Trade Policy Reform : How to Win Wide-ranging Support ?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Regibeau Pierre M & Rockett Katharine E, 2006.
"Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-47, September.
- Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2001. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- RÃ©gibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2003. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2848, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Stéphan Marette & John Beghin, 2017.
"Are Standards Always Protectionist?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 11, pages 179-192
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- StÃ©phan Marette & John C. Beghin, 2007. "Are Standards Always Protectionist?," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 07-wp450, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Stephan Marette & John Beghin, 2010. "Are standards always protectionist?," Post-Print hal-01172977, HAL.
- StÃ©phan Marette & John C. Beghin, 2007. "Are Standards Always Protectionist?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp450, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marette, Stephan & Beghin, John C., 2010. "Are Standards Always Protectionist?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12826, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2009.
"The Benefits and Costs of Proliferation of Geographical Labeling for Developing Countries,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Sven Anders & Julie A. Caswell, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Proliferation of Geographical Labelling for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2008-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1991.
"Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 153-170.
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 2920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure And International Trade Policy," RCER Working Papers 194, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Irmen, Andreas, 1997.
"Note on duopolistic vertical restraints,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1559-1567, August.
- Andreas IRMEN, 1995. "Note on Duopolistic Vertical Restraints," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9507, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:23810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.