Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2001. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- RÃ©gibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2003. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2848, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Prajit K & Rustichini, Aldo, 1993.
"A Theory of Stopping Time Games with Applications to Product Innovations and Asset Sales,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 743-763, October.
- Dutta, P.K. & Rustichini, A., 1991. "A Theory of stopping Time Games with Applications to Product Innovations and Asset Sales," RCER Working Papers 263, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Ohno, Yuka, 1995.
"Closing the Technology Gap under Protection,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 755-770, September.
- Miyagiwa, K. & Ohno, Y., 1993. "Closing the Technology Gap Under Protection," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 93-09, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Miyagiwa, K. & Ohno, Y., 1993. "Closing the Technology Gap Under Protection," Working Papers 93-09, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1983.
"International R & D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 707-722.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy," Working Papers 518, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1983. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy," NBER Working Papers 1192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale H. Gieringer, 1985. "The Safety and Efficacy of New Drug Approval," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 177-201, Spring/Su.
- Prokop, Jacek & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2010.
"Minimum quality standards and novelty requirements in a one-short development race,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-49.
- Prokop, Jacek & Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2009. "Minimum quality standards and novelty requirements in a one-shot development race," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katherine E., 1996. "The timing of product introduction and the credibility of compatibility decisions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 801-823, October.
- David Dranove & David Meltzer, 1994. "Do Important Drugs Reach the Market Sooner?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(3), pages 402-423, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Matthew Shearer & Kati Suominen, 2009. "Market Access Provisions in Regional Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2524, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bagai, Shweta & Wilson, John S., 2006. "The data chase : what's out there on trade costs and nontariff barriers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3899, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya, 2014. "Patent examination outcomes and the national treatment principle," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 449-469, June.
- Chahir Zaki, 2010.
"Towards an Explicit Modeling of Trade Facilitation in CGE Models: Evidence from Egypt,"
515, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Fabian Bergès & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2013.
"Trade Policy Reform : How to Win Wide-ranging Support ?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 79(2), pages 27-43.
- Bergès, Fabian & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2010. "Trade Policy Reform: How to win wide-ranging support?," TSE Working Papers 10-205, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bergès, Fabian & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2010. "Trade Policy Reform: How to win wide-ranging support?," IDEI Working Papers 651, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fabian BERGÈS & Sylvette MONIER-DILHAN, 2013. "Trade Policy Reform : How to Win Wide-ranging Support ?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2005.
"Arms Export Controls, Subsidies And The Wto Exemption,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(2), pages 305-322, May.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2003. "Arms Export Controls, Subsidies and the WTO Exemption," Studies in Economics 0304, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Matthew Shearer & Kati Suominen, 2009. "Market Access Provisions in Regional Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9311, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:contributions.5:y:2006:i:1:n:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.