Arms Export Controls, Subsidies and the WTO Exemption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2005. "Arms Export Controls, Subsidies And The Wto Exemption," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(2), pages 305-322, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brainard, S. Lael & Martimort, David, 1997.
"Strategic trade policy with incompletely informed policymakers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 33-65, February.
- S. Lael Brainard & David Martimort, 1992. "Strategic Trade Policy With Incompletely Informed Policymakers," NBER Working Papers 4069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lael S. Brainard & David Martimort, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policy with Incompletly Informed Policymakers," Post-Print halshs-00754881, HAL.
- Brainard, S.L. & Martimort, D., 1992. "Strategic Trade Policy with Incompletely Informed Policymakers," Papers 92.277, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Paul Levine & Fotis Mouzakis & Ron Smith, 2000. "Arms export controls and emerging domestic producers," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 505-531.
- Regibeau Pierre M & Rockett Katharine E, 2006.
"Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-47, September.
- Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2001. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- RÃ©gibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2003. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2848, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Levine, Paul & Smith, Ron, 2000. "The Arms Trade Game: From Laissez-Faire to a Common Defence Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 357-380, April.
- Anton, James J. & Gertler, Paul J., 1988. "External markets and regulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 243-260, November.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsarms export controls; export subsidies; World Trade Organisation;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:0304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.