External markets and regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raffaele Fiocco, 2012.
"Competition and regulation with product differentiation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 287-307, December.
- Raffaele Fiocco, 2011. "Competition and regulation in a differentiated good market," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-084, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Tournas, Yanni, 2003.
"In-house competition, organizational slack, and the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 505-520, June.
- Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Tournas, Yanni, 2000. "In-House Competition, Organizational Slack and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 2557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2005.
"Arms Export Controls, Subsidies And The Wto Exemption,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(2), pages 305-322, May.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2003. "Arms Export Controls, Subsidies and the WTO Exemption," Studies in Economics 0304, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:37:y:1988:i:2:p:243-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .