Note on duopolistic vertical restraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas IRMEN, 1995. "Note on Duopolistic Vertical Restraints," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 9507, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 927-940, December.
- Rey, Patrick & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1988.
"Vertical restraints and producers' competition,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 561-568, March.
- Stiglitz, J. & Rey, P., 1988. "Vertical Restraints And Producers' Competition," Papers 13, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Patrick Rey & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Vertical Restraints and Producers' Competition," NBER Working Papers 2601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1991. "Duopolistic vertical restraints," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1237-1253, August.
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Vickers, John, 1988. "Vertical Separation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 257-265, March.
- Lin, Y Joseph, 1988. "Oligopoly and Vertical Integration: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 251-254, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grandner, Thomas, 2000. "Optimal contracts for vertically connected, unionized duopolies," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 71, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fabian Bergès & Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, 2013.
"Trade Policy Reform : How to Win Wide-ranging Support ?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 79(2), pages 27-43.
- Bergès, Fabian & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2010. "Trade Policy Reform: How to win wide-ranging support?," TSE Working Papers 10-205, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fabian BERGÈS & Sylvette MONIER-DILHAN, 2013. "Trade Policy Reform : How to Win Wide-ranging Support ?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bergès, Fabian & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2010. "Trade Policy Reform: How to win wide-ranging support?," IDEI Working Papers 651, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fumagalli, Chiara & Motta, Massimo, 2001.
"Upstream mergers, downstream mergers, and secret vertical contracts,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 275-289, September.
- Fumagalli, C. & Motta, M., 1999. "Upstream Mergers, Downstream Mergers, and Secret Vertical Contracts," Economics Working Papers eco99/38, European University Institute.
- Thomas Grandner, 2000. "A Note on Unionized Firms' Incentive to Integrate Vertically," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp070, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Grandner, Thomas, 2000. "A note on unionized firms' incentive to integrate vertically," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 70, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & I. P. Ottaviano, 1999. "Growth in a Differentiated Oligopoly with Product Innovation," Working Papers 363, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bontems, Philippe & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2003.
"Predatory Accommodation In Vertical Contracting With Externalities,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22044, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bontems, P. & Bouamra-Mechemache, Z., 2004. "Predatory accomodation in vertical contracting with externalities," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200402, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Thomas Grandner, 2000. "Optimal Contracts for Vertically Connected, Unionized Duopolies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp071, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Berges & Stéphane Caprice, 2008. "Is competition or collusion in the product market relevant for labour market?," Post-Print hal-02655208, HAL.
- Irmen, Andreas, 1998.
"Precommitment in Competing Vertical Chains,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 333-359, September.
- Andreas IRMEN, 1996. "Precommitment in Competing Vertical Chains," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 9617, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E., 2016. "Delivery leadtime and channel structure decisions for make-to-order duopoly under different game scenarios," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 113-129.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:8:p:1559-1567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.