The effect of export tax rebates on export performance: Theory and evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spencer, Barbara J. & Jones, Ronald W., 1992.
"Trade and protection in vertically related markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 31-55, February.
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1989. "Trade And Protection In Vertically Related Markets," RCER Working Papers 195, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1989. "Trade and Protection in Vertically Related Markets," NBER Working Papers 3023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden S. H. Yu, 2014.
"Export Duty Rebates and Export Performance: Theory and China's Experience,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE-RELATED INVESTMENT MEASURES Theory and Applications, chapter 18, pages 259-272
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Chou, W. L. & Yu, Eden S. H., 2001. "Export Duty Rebates and Export Performance: Theory and China's Experience," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 314-326, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1991.
"Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 153-170.
- Barbara J. Spencer & Ronald W. Jones, 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure and International Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 2920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1989. "Vertical Foreclosure And International Trade Policy," RCER Working Papers 194, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong, 1987. "Domestic export subsidy and foreign welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 185-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. An & C. Hu & Yong Tan, 2017.
"Regional effects of export tax rebate on exporting firms: Evidence from China,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 774-798, September.
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei & Hu, Cui, 2015. "Regional Effects of Export Tax Rebate on Exporting Firms: Evidences From China," MPRA Paper 65188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gourdon, Julien & Monjon, Stéphanie & Poncet, Sandra, 2016. "Trade policy and industrial policy in China: What motivates public authorities to apply restrictions on exports?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 105-120.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:79-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eisenbarth, Sabrina, 2017. "Is Chinese trade policy motivated by environmental concerns?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 74-103.
- Ayob, Abu H. & Freixanet, Joan, 2014. "Insights into public export promotion programs in an emerging economy: The case of Malaysian SMEs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 38-46.
- Liu, Xuepeng & Shi, Huimin & Ferrantino, Michael, 2016.
"Tax evasion through trade intermediation: Evidence from Chinese exporters,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 518-535.
- Liu,Xuepeng & Shi,Huimin & Ferrantino,Michael Joseph, 2015. "Tax evasion through trade intermediation : evidence from Chinese exporters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7232, The World Bank.
- repec:wyi:journl:002196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Lian-Biao & Peng, Pan & Zhu, Lei, 2015. "Embodied energy, export policy adjustment and China's sustainable development: A multi-regional input-output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 457-467.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:101-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Whalley & Li Wang, 2007. "Evaluating the Impure Chinese VAT Relative to a Pure Form in a Simple Monetary Trade Model with an Endogenous Trade Surplus," NBER Working Papers 13581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Gourdon & Stéphanie Monjon & Sandra Poncet, 2014.
"Incomplete VAT rebates to exporters : how do they affect China's export performance?,"
2014-05, CEPII research center.
- Julien Gourdon & Stéphanie Monjon & Sandra Poncet, 2017. "Incomplete VAT rebates to exporters : how do they affect China's export performance?," Working Papers hal-01496998, HAL.
- Chandra, Piyush & Long, Cheryl, 2013. "VAT rebates and export performance in China: Firm-level evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 13-22.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weinberger, Ariel & Xuefeng, Qian & Yasar, Mahmut, 2017. "Export Tax Rebates and Resource Misallocation: Evidence from a Large Developing Countr," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 302, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ouyang, Puman & Zhang, Teng & Dong, Yan, 2015. "Market potential, firm exports and profit: Which market do the Chinese firms profit from?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 94-108.
- BAAK, SaangJoon, 2008. "The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-127, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:17:y:2006:i:2:p:226-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.