Citations for "Durable Good Monopolies with Rational Expectations and Replacement Sales"
by Eric W. Bond & Larry Samuelson
- Evrim Dener, 2007. "Quality Uncertainty and Time Inconsistency in a Durable Good Market," Departmental Working Papers 0707, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Rezende & In-Koo Cho, 2007.
"Perishable Durable Goods,"
2007 Meeting Papers
453, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chen, Jiawei & Esteban, Susanna & Shum, Matthew, 2008. "Demand and supply estimation biases due to omission of durability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 247-257, December.
- Anton, James J. & Biglaiser, Gary, 2013. "Quality, upgrades and equilibrium in a dynamic monopoly market," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1179-1212.
- Sreekumar R. Bhaskaran & Stephen M. Gilbert, 2009. "Implications of Channel Structure for Leasing or Selling Durable Goods," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 918-934, 09-10.
- Simon Board & Marek Pycia, 2014. "Outside Options and the Failure of the Coase Conjecture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 656-71, February.
- Tarek Coury & Vladimir P. Petkov, 2007.
"Delegation and Commitment in Durable Goods Monopolies,"
Economics Series Working Papers
336, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Coury, Tarek & Petkov, Vladimir P., 2008. "Delegation and commitment in durable goods monopolies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 41-55, May.
- Karp, Larry, 1996.
"Depreciation erodes the Coase Conjecture,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 473-490, February.
- Karp, Larry, 1995. "Depreciation Erodes the Coase Conjecture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1fs6j5nn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, L., 1992. "Depreciation erodes the coase conjecture," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9210, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Michael Waldman, 2004. "Antitrust Perspectives for Durable-Goods Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Waldman, 2003. "Durable Goods Theory for Real World Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 131-154, Winter.
- Amagoia Sagasta & José M. Usategui, 2015. "Purchase and rental subsidies in durable-oligopolies," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 213(2), pages 11-40, June.
- Ramesh Sankaranarayanan, 2007. "Innovation and the Durable Goods Monopolist: The Optimality of Frequent New-Version Releases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 774-791, 11-12.
- Preyas S. Desai & Oded Koenigsberg & Devavrat Purohit, 2007. "Research Note--The Role of Production Lead Time and Demand Uncertainty in Marketing Durable Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 150-158, January.
- Pasquale Schiraldi, 2009.
"Second-Hand Markets and Collusion byManufacturers of Semidurable Goods,"
STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers
48, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pasquale Schiraldi, 2006. "Second-Hand Markets and Collusion by Manufacturers of Semidurable Goods," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-028, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Luca Bossi & Vladimir Petkov, 2013. "Monopoly, Time Consistency, and Dynamic Demands," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 339-359, September.
- Ramon Caminal, 2011.
"Dynamic product diversity,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
891.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bruce W Hamilton & Molly Macauley, 1996.
"Competition and Car Longevity,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
361, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- S. Huang & Y. Yang & K. Anderson, 2001. "A Theory of Finitely Durable Goods Monopoly with Used-Goods Market and Transaction Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1515-1532, November.
- David Butz, 1988. "Durable Good Monopoly and Best-Price Provisions," UCLA Economics Working Papers 472, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xu, Frances Zhiyun, 2011. "Optimal best-price policy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 628-643, September.
- Madarász, Kristóf, 2015. "Bargaining under the Illusion of Transparency," CEPR Discussion Papers 10327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Preyas Desai & Devavrat Purohit, 1998. "Leasing and Selling: Optimal Marketing Strategies for a Durable Goods Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages S19-S34, November.
- Kinokuni, Hiroshi & Ohkawa, Takao & Okamura, Makoto, 2010. ""Planned antiobsolescence" occurs when consumers engage in maintenance," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 441-450, September.
- Fethke, Gary & Jagannathan, Raj, 2000. "Why would a durable good monopolist also produce a cost-inefficient nondurable good?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 793-812, July.
- John Boyce & Jeffrey Robert Church & Lucia Vojtassak, 2012. "Capacity Constraints in Durable Goods Monopoly: Coase and Hotelling," Working Papers 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 08 Aug 2012.
- Preyas S. Desai & Devavrat Purohit, 1999. "Competition in Durable Goods Markets: The Strategic Consequences of Leasing and Selling," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 42-58.