Citations for "Business Cycle Asymmetries: International Evidence"
by W.A. Razzak
- Michael Graff, 2005. "Internationale Konjunkturverbunde," KOF Working papers 05-108, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Knüppel, Malte, 2004. "Testing for business cycle asymmetries based on autoregressions with a Markov-switching intercept," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,41, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Luxembourg; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Lamey, L. & Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Steenkamp, J-B.E.M., 2005. "The Impact of Business-Cycle Fluctuations on Private-Label Share," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-061-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:wyi:journl:002127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weshah Razzak, "undated".
"On the GCC Currency Union,"
API-Working Paper Series
0910, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Weshah Razzak, 2009. "On the GCC Currency Union," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_29, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Li, Shuyun May & Dressler, Scott, 2011. "Business cycle asymmetry via occasionally binding international borrowing constraints," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 33-41, March.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "A cross-country investigation of macroeconomic asymmetries," Macroeconomics 9809017, EconWPA, revised 30 Sep 1998.
- Nadal De Simone, Francisco & Clarke, Sean, 2007. "Asymmetry in business fluctuations: International evidence on Friedman's plucking model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 64-85, February.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Sarvary, M. & Parker, P.M., 2003. "Weathering Tight Economic Times: The Sales Evolution Of Consumer Durables Over The Business Cycle," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-046-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Toshiya Ishikawa, 2004. "Technology Diffusion and Business Cycle Asymmetry," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_016, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2015. "Financial portfolio choice: Do business cycle regimes matter? Panel evidence from international household surveys," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 14-27.
- Jan-Benedict E. M. Steenkamp & Eric (Er) Fang, 2011. "The Impact of Economic Contractions on the Effectiveness of R&D and Advertising: Evidence from U.S. Companies Spanning Three Decades," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 628-645, July.
- Reiner Franke, 2004. "Stepwise calibration of a higher-order Keynes-Metzler-Goodwin model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 118, Society for Computational Economics.
- Almeida, Pedro Cameira de & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso, 2011. "A assimetria dos ciclos económicos: Evidência internacional usando o teste triples
[The asymmetry of business cycles: International evidence using triples test]," MPRA Paper 35208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belaire-Franch Jorge & Contreras Dulce, 2003. "An Assessment of International Business Cycle Asymmetries using Clements and Krolzig's Parametric Approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-11, March.
- Sonia de Lucas Santos & M. Jesús Delgado Rodríguez & Inmaculada Álvarez Ayuso & José Luis Cendejas Bueno, 2011. "Los ciclos económicos internacionales: antecedentes y revisión de la literatura," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, ELSEVIER, vol. 34(95), pages 73-84, Agosto.
- Valderrama, Diego, 2007. "Statistical nonlinearities in the business cycle: A challenge for the canonical RBC model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2957-2983, September.
- Diego Valderrama, 2002. "Statistical nonlinearities in the business cycle: a challenge for the canonical RBC model," Working Paper Series 2002-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mulatu F. Zerihun & Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Francis Kemegue, 2014. "A Greek Wedding In SADC? Testing For Structural Symmetry Towards SADC Monetary Integration," The African Finance Journal, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 16(2), pages 16-33.
- Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Francis Kemegue & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012. "A Greek wedding in SADC? - Testing for structural symmetry towards SADC monetary integration," Working Papers 201234, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christophe André & Nikolaos Antonakakis & Rangan Gupta & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2017. "Asymmetric Behaviour in Nominal and Real Housing Prices: Evidence from Advanced and Emerging Economies," Working Papers 201711, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan, 2009. "Investigating business cycle asymmetry for the G7 countries: Evidence from over a century of data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 583-591, October.
- Marian Vavra, 2012. "A Note on the Finite Sample Properties of the CLS Method of TAR Models," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1206, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ishida, Junichiro & Yokoo, Masanori, 2004. "Threshold nonlinearities and asymmetric endogenous business cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 175-189, June.
- Christophe Andre & Rangan Gupta & John W. Muteba Mwamba, 2016. "Are Housing Price Cycles Asymmetric? Evidence from the US States and Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 201635, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Catherine Bruneau & Amine Lahiani, 2006. "Estimation d'un modèle TIMA avec asymétrie contemporaine par inférence indirecte," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(IV), pages 479-500, December.
- Catherine Bruneau & Amine Lahiani, 2006. "Estimation d'un modèle TIMA avec asymétrie contemporaine par inférence indirecte," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Giulioni, Gianfranco, 2010. "Endogenous recessions: The creative destruction effect of final product novelty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 516-522, March.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Eleftheriou, Sofia, 2016. "Gold returns: Do business cycle asymmetries matter? Evidence from an international country sample," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 164-170.
- David E. Giles & Chad N. Stroomer, 2004. "Identifying the Cycle of a Macroeconomic Time-Series Using Fuzzy Filtering," Econometrics Working Papers 0406, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Diego Valderrama, 2002. "Nonlinearities in international business cycles," Working Paper Series 2002-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Diego Valderrama, 2003. "Statistical Nonlinearities in the Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 219, Society for Computational Economics.
- Graff Michael, 2006. "Internationale Konjunkturverbunde / International Business Cycles," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 226(4), pages 385-417, August.
- Cook, S., 2004. "On the Detection of Business Cycles Asymmetry in 22 Countries, 1870-1994," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola, 2003. "On detrending and cyclical asymmetry," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 271-289.
- Martin Sola & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2002. "On Detrending and Cyclical Asymmetry," Department of Economics Working Papers 020, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan, 2009. "Can the electricity market be characterised by asymmetric behaviour?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4364-4372, November.
- Santos, Sonia de Lucas & Rodríguez, María Jesús Delgado & Ayuso, Inmaculada Álvarez, 2011. "Application of factor models for the identification of countries sharing international reference-cycles," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2424-2431.
- Mario Coccia, 2010. "Positive and negative stress in business cycle behaviour," CERIS Working Paper 201001, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Luke Hartigan, 2016. "Testing for Symmetry in Weakly Dependent Time Series," Discussion Papers 2016-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dagum, Estela Bee, 2010. "Business Cycles and Current Economic Analysis/Los ciclos económicos y el análisis económico actual," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 577-594, Diciembre.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:58:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oleg Korenok & Bruce Mizrach & Stan Radchenko, 2004. "The Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Asymmetries: Sectoral Driving Forces and Firm Level Characteristics," Departmental Working Papers 200405, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oleg Korenok & Bruce Mizrach, 2004. "The Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Asymmetries: Sectoral Driving Forces and Firm Level Characteristics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 266, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yokoo, Masanori & Ishida, Junichiro, 2008. "Misperception-driven chaos: Theory and policy implications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1732-1753, June.
- Veli Yilanci, 2012. "Investigating Asymmetries in Macroeconomic Aggregates of Central and Eastern European Economies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 223-229, February.
- Banu TanrÄ±Ã¶ver & Rahmi Yamak, 2015. "Business Cycle Asymmetry: Deepness and Steepness in Turkey," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(58), pages 81-96, December.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2017. "A multi-sector Kaleckian-Harrodian model for long-run analysis," Working Papers PKWP1702, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Yoke-Kee Eng & Chin-Yoong Wong, 2008. "A short note on business cycles of underground output: are they asymmetric?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(58), pages 1-10.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2015. "Asymmetries, Structural Breaks, and Nonlinear Persistence: Evidence and Implications for Uncovering the Energy-Growth Nexus in Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 67163, University Library of Munich, Germany.