Threshold nonlinearities and asymmetric endogenous business cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas Gale, 1996. "Delay and Cycles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 169-198.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Zak, Paul J., 1999.
"Time-to-build and cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1155-1175, August.
- Patrick K. Asea & Paul J. Zak, 1997. "Time-to-Build and Cycles," NBER Technical Working Papers 0211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Asea & Paul J. Zak, 1997. "Time-to-Build and Cycles," UCLA Economics Working Papers 767, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Beaudry, Paul & Koop, Gary, 1993. "Do recessions permanently change output?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 149-163, April.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Iwata, Shigeru, 1997. "Asymmetric persistence in GDP? A deeper look at depth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 535-554, December.
- Gregory D. Hess & Shigeru Iwata, 1997. "Asymmetric persistence in GDP? A deeper look at depth," Research Working Paper 97-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & del Rio, Fernando & Licandro, Omar, 1999. "Endogenous vs Exogenously Driven Fluctuations in Vintage Capital Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 161-187, September.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fernando del Río & Omar Licandro, "undated". "Endogenous vs Exogenously Driven Fluctuations in Vintage Capital Models," Working Papers 98-19, FEDEA.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & del Rio, Fernando & Licandro, Omar, 1999. "Endogenous vs Exogenously Driven Fluctuations in Vintage Capital Models," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Del Rio, Fernando & Licandro, Omar, 1999. "Endogenous vs exogenously driven fluctuations in vintage capital models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9901, CEPREMAP.
- Kitagawa, Akiomi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2001. "Long gestation in an overlapping generations economy: endogenous cycles and indeterminacy of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 99-127, February.
- McQueen, Grant & Thorley, Steven, 1993. "Asymmetric business cycle turning points," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 341-362, June.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1991. "Vintage capital, investment, and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 323-339, December.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1990. "Vintage Capital, Investment And Growth," Working Papers 90-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jess Benhabib & Aldo Rustichini, 1990. "Vintage Capital, Investment and Growth," Discussion Papers 886, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul Zak, 1999. "Kaleckian Lags in General Equilibrium," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 321-330.
- Mehmet Caner & Bruce E. Hansen, 2001. "Threshold Autoregression with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1555-1596, November.
- Bruce E. Hansen & Mehmet Caner, 1997. "Threshold Autoregressions with a Unit Root," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 381, Boston College Department of Economics.
- W.A. Razzak, 2001. "Business Cycle Asymmetries: International Evidence," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 230-243, January.
- Weshah Razzak, 2001. "Triples Asymmetry Test for "Business Cycle Asymmetries: International Evidence"," Computer Codes razzak01, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:54:y:2004:i:2:p:175-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.