Double-boom cycles and the comeback of science-push and market-pull
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005.
"A Model of Primary and Secondary Waves in Investment Cycles,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 357-381, June.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "A Model of Primary and Secondary Waves in Investment Cycles," Microeconomics 0207014, EconWPA.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulrich Schmoch & Hariolf Grupp & Thomas Reiss & Elke Strauss, 1991. "Monitoring science-based biotechnology by means of patent indicators," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 61-68, August.
- Fabiano Schivardi, 1998.
"Reallocation and Learning over the Business Cycle,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
345, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999.
"Growing Through Cycles in an Infinitely -lived Agent Economy,"
1280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2001. "Growing through Cycles in an Infinitely Lived Agent Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 220-234, October.
- Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Entry, Exit, Growth, and Innovation over the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 562-83, June.
- Van Looy, Bart & Ranga, Marina & Callaert, Julie & Debackere, Koenraad & Zimmermann, Edwin, 2004. "Combining entrepreneurial and scientific performance in academia: towards a compounded and reciprocal Matthew-effect?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 425-441, April.
- Coombs, Rod & Hull, Richard, 1998. "'Knowledge management practices' and path-dependency in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, July.
- Ishida, Junichiro & Yokoo, Masanori, 2004. "Threshold nonlinearities and asymmetric endogenous business cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 175-189, June.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Henry Etzkowitz, 1996. "Emergence of a Triple Helix of university—industry—government relations," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 279-286, October.
- Masaaki Hirooka, 2003. "Nonlinear dynamism of innovation and business cycles," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 549-576, December.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2002. "Science dependence of technologies: evidence from inventions and their inventors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 509-526, May.
- Etzkowitz, Henry, 1998. "The norms of entrepreneurial science: cognitive effects of the new university-industry linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 823-833, December.
- Narin, Francis & Noma, Elliot & Perry, Ross, 1987. "Patents as indicators of corporate technological strength," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 143-155, August.
- Basberg, Bjorn L., 1987. "Patents and the measurement of technological change: A survey of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 131-141, August.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Darren Filson, .
"The Nature and Effects of Technological Change Over the Industry Life Cycle,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
2000-05, Claremont Colleges.
- Darren Filson, 2001. "The Nature and Effects of Technological Change over the Industry Life Cycle," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 460-494, July.
- Bent Dalum & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen & Gert Villumsen, 2002. "Technoligical Life Cycles Regional Clusters Facing Disruption," DRUID Working Papers 02-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cainarca, Gian Carlo & Colombo, Massimo G. & Mariotti, Sergio, 1992. "Agreements between firms and the technological life cycle model: Evidence from information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 45-62, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:36:y:2007:i:7:p:1000-1015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.