'Knowledge management practices' and path-dependency in innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Madalina Constantinescu, 2008.
"Knowledge Management Through The Lens Of Innovation And Labour Productivity In A Knowledge Based Economy,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(2(4)_Summ).
- Constantinescu, Madalina, 2008. "Knowledge Management through the Lens of Innovation and Labour Productivity in a Knowledge Based Economy," MPRA Paper 8930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillou, Sarah & Lazaric, Nathalie & Longhi, Christian & Rochhia, Sylvie, 2009. "The French defence industry in the knowledge management era: A historical overview and evidence from empirical data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 170-180, February.
- Sarah Guillou & Nathalie Lazaric & Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2009. "The French defence industry in the knowledge management era: A historical overview and evidence from empirical data," Post-Print hal-00457550, HAL.
- Sarah Guillou & Nathalie Lazaric & Christian Longhi & Sylvie Rochhia, 2009. "The French defence industry in the knowledge management era: A historical overview and evidence from empirical data," Post-Print halshs-00721866, HAL.
- Haeussler, Carolin, 2009. "The Economics of Knowledge Regulation: An Empirical Analysis of Knowledge Flows," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 8971, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Cantner, Uwe & Joel, Kristin & Schmidt, Tobias, 2011. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success – An empirical analysis of German firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1453-1462.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2009. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success - an empirical analysis of German firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cantner, Uwe & Joel, Kristin & Schmidt, Tobias, 2009. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success: an empirical analysis of German firms," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Achim Hecker & Alois Ganter, 2016. "Organisational And Technological Innovation And The Moderating Effect Of Open Innovation Strategies," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1650019-01 .
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Norio Sawabe & Susumu Egashira, 2007. "The knowledge management strategy and the formation of innovative networks in emerging industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 277-298, June.
- Dijk, Marc & Orsato, Renato J. & Kemp, RenÃ©, 2015. "Towards a regime-based typology of market evolution," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 276-289.
- Wink, Ruediger, 2002. "The transregional dimension of territorial knowledge management. An evolutionary perspective on the role of universities," ERSA conference papers ersa02p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Peeters, T.J.G., 2013. "External knowledge search and use in new product development," Other publications TiSEM 300ebb34-b090-4210-b95e-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Schmoch, Ulrich, 2007. "Double-boom cycles and the comeback of science-push and market-pull," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1000-1015, September.
- Carbonara , Nunzia & Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/35, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Carbonara, Nunzia & Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts," CITR Working Paper Series 2012/10, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Finch, John H. & Macmillan, Fiona E. & Simpson, Graeme S., 2002. "On the diffusion of probabilistic investment appraisal and decision-making procedures in the UK's upstream oil and gas industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 969-988, August.
- BERDUGO, Alain & SENE, Ismaël, 2000. "Ethique et knowledge-management," Les Cahiers de Recherche 707, HEC Paris.
- Cegarra-Navarro, Juan-Gabriel & Eldridge, Stephen & Wensley, Anthony K.P., 2014. "Counter-knowledge and realised absorptive capacity," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 165-176.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2001. "The role of higher education institutions for entrepreneurship stimulation in the regional innovation systems: evidence from the network-oriented EXIST: promotion of university-based start-ups program," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2001, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Joanna Chataway & David Wield, 2000. "Industrialization, innovation and development: what does knowledge management change?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 803-824.
- Vanhaverbeke, W. & Berends, J.J. & Kirschbaum, R. & Brabander de, F., 2003. "Knowledge management challenges in corporate venturing and technological capability building through radical innovations," Working Papers 03.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:27:y:1998:i:3:p:237-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed