Vintage Capital, Investment And Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tapan Mitra & Henry Y. Wan, 1985. "Some Theoretical Results on the Economics of Forestry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 263-282.
- Mitra, Tapan & Wan, Henry Jr., 1986. "On the faustmann solution to the forest management problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 229-249, December.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 1979. "Optimal Economic Growth and Turnpike Theorems," Working Papers 267, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1989. "A Vintage Capital Model Of Investment And Growth: Theory And Evidence," Working Papers 89-26, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- M. Ali Khan & Adriana Piazza, 2010. "On uniform convergence of undiscounted optimal programs in the Mitra–Wan forestry model: The strictly concave case," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Nghiem, Nhung, 2016. "Optimal forest rotation for carbon sequestration and biodiversity conservation by farm income levels," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 185-194.
- Moriguchi, Kai & Ueki, Tatsuhito & Saito, Masashi, 2020. "Establishing optimal forest harvesting regulation with continuous approximation," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 7(C).
- Meilby, Henrik & Brazee, Richard J., 12. "Sustainibility and Long-term Dynamics of Forests: Methods and Metrics for Detection of Convergence and Stationarity," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 40, May.
- Fabbri, Giorgio & Faggian, Silvia & Freni, Giuseppe, 2015.
"On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1001-1040.
- Silvia Faggian & Giorgio Fabbri & Giuseppe Freni, 2013. "On the Mitra--Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Working Papers 2013:28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2015. "On the Mitra–Wan forest management problem in continuous time," Post-Print hal-01615431, HAL.
- Giorgio FABBRI & Silvia FAGGIAN & Giuseppe FRENI, 2014. "On the Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2014011, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2014. "On The Mitra-Wan Forest Management Problem in Continuous Time," Documents de recherche 14-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Emilio Barucci & Fausto Gozzi, 2001. "Technology adoption and accumulation in a vintage-capital model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2012. "On the Mitra–Wan forestry model: A unified analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 230-260.
- Mario E Niklitschek & Eugenio Bobenrieth, 1992. "Incentivos Económicos para una Explotación Eficiente del Bosque," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(88), pages 463-480.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Nghiem, Nhung, 2014. "Optimal rotation age for carbon sequestration and biodiversity conservation in Vietnam," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 56-64.
- Adriana Piazza, 2009. "The optimal harvesting problem with a land market: a characterization of the asymptotic convergence," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(1), pages 113-138, July.
- Dumollard, Gaspard, 2018. "Multiple-stand forest management under fire risk: Analytical characterization of stationary rotation ages and optimal carbon sequestration policy," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 146-154.
- Jussi Lintunen & Jussi Uusivuori, 2014.
"On The Economics of Forest Carbon: Renewable and Carbon Neutral But Not Emission Free,"
2014.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2014. "On The Economics of Forest Carbon: Renewable and Carbon Neutral But Not Emission Free," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 165755, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana, 2011.
"Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 194-210, August.
- M. Ali Khan & Adriana Piazzaz, 2009. "Classical Turnpike Theory and the Economics of Forestry," Discussion Papers Series 397, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Adriana Piazza & Bernardo Pagnoncelli, 2015. "The stochastic Mitra–Wan forestry model: risk neutral and risk averse cases," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 175-194, June.
- Piazza, Adriana & Roy, Santanu, 2015. "Deforestation and optimal management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 15-27.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Rautiainen, Aapo, 2017. "Economics of forest carbon storage and the additionality principle," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 124-134.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
- Adriana Piazza & Santanu Roy, 2020. "Irreversibility and the economics of forest conservation," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 69(3), pages 667-711, April.
- Adriana Piazza, 2010. "About optimal harvesting policies for a multiple species forest without discounting," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 217-233, July.
More about this item
Keywordscapital ; investments ; economic growth;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:90-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Anne Stubing to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.