Citations for "Online Appendix to Collateralized Debt as the Optimal Contract"
by Jeffrey Lacker
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Liberti, José & Sturgess, Jason, 2015.
"How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity,"
HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series
20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & José M. Liberti & Jason D. Sturgess, 2016. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," NBER Working Papers 21911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ATTAR, Andrea & CAMPIONI, Eloisa, .
"Costly state verification and debt contracts: a critical resume,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1712, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Attar, Andrea & Campioni, Eloisa, 2003. "Costly state verification and debt contracts: a critical resume," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 315-343, December.
- Mills, David Jr., 2006.
"Alternative central bank credit policies for liquidity provision in a model of payments,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1593-1611, October.
- David C. Mills, 2005. "Alternative central bank credit policies for liquidity provision in a model of payments," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David C. Mills, 2004. "Alternative Central Bank Credit Policies for Liquidity Provision in a Model of Payments," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 155, Econometric Society.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2014. "Big Ideas in Macroeconomics: A Nontechnical View," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262019736.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1994. "Small borrowers and the survival of the small bank: is mouse bank Mighty or Mickey?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-15.
- Gertler, M. & Rose, A., 1991. "Finance, growth, and public policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 814, The World Bank.
- Daniela Fabbri, 2001. "The Legal Enforcement of Credit Contracts and the Level of Investment," CSEF Working Papers 57, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- A. Fedele & A. Mantovani & F. Liucci, 2010.
"Credit availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?,"
699, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Fedele & Andrea Mantovani & Francesco Liucci, 2010. "Credit Availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?," Working Papers 1005, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Koeppl, Thorsten V. & MacGee, James C., 2009. "What broad banks do, and markets don't: Cross-subsidization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 222-236, February.
- Martins-da-Rocha, V. Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2012.
"Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-13.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2011. "Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 719, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1991. "Why is there debt?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 3-19.
- James Chapman & Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2011.
"Central bank haircut policy,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 319-348, August.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2011. "Strategic behavior in the tri-party repo market," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 389-413.
- Steven Ongena & Kasper Roszbach & Geraldo Cerqueiro, 2012.
"Collateralization, Bank Loan Rates and Monitoring: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
2012 Meeting Papers
235, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cerqueiro, G.M. & Ongena, S. & Roszbach, K., 2011. "Collateralization, Bank Loan Rates and Monitoring : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2011-087, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Ongena, Steven & Roszbach, Kasper, 2012. "Collateralization, Bank Loan Rates and Monitoring: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series 257, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Kenneth Kasa, 1998.
"Borrowing constraints and asset market dynamics: evidence from the Pacific Basin,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-28.
- Kenneth Kasa, 1998. "Borrowing constraints and asset market dynamics: evidence from the Pacific Basin," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kocherlakota Narayana R, 2001.
"Risky Collateral and Deposit Insurance,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Aivazian, Varouj & Gu, Xinhua & Qiu, Jiaping & Huang, Bihong, 2015. "Loan collateral, corporate investment, and business cycle," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 380-392.
- Allen N. Berger & Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2007.
"Why do borrowers pledge collateral? new empirical evidence on the role of asymmetric information,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2006-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Berger, Allen N. & Espinosa-Vega, Marco A. & Frame, W. Scott & Miller, Nathan H., 2011. "Why do borrowers pledge collateral? New empirical evidence on the role of asymmetric information," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- A. Rampini, Adriano, 2005. "Default and aggregate income," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 225-253, June.
- Dan Cao & Roger Lagunoff, 2016. "The Design of Optimal Collateralized Contracts," Working Papers gueconwpa~16-16-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1999.
"Limited commitment and central bank lending,"
99-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Cheng Wang & Stephen D. Williamson, 1993. "Adverse Selection in Credit Markets with Costly Screening," Finance 9310001, EconWPA, revised 02 Nov 1993.