From the Editors: Student samples in international business research
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priporas, Constantinos-Vasilios & Chen, Yan & Zhao, Shasha & Tan, Hui, 2020. "An exploratory study of the upper middle-class consumer attitudes towards counterfeiting in China," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Burböck Birgit & Schnepf Sandra & Pessl Stephan, 2014. "Personality Differences in Organisational Socialisation Tactics," Journal of Intercultural Management, Sciendo, vol. 6(4-1), pages 289-305, December.
- Kabiru Maitama Kura & Faridahwati Mohd. Shamsudin & Ajay Chauhan, 2015. "Does Self-Regulatory Efficacy Matter? Effects of Punishment Certainty and Punishment Severity on Organizational Deviance," SAGE Open, , vol. 5(2), pages 21582440155, June.
- Masud Chand & Rosalie L. Tung, 2011. "Global competitiveness, consumer choice and ‘country of origin’ effect: an exploratory East--West study," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Urbig, Diemo & Weitzel, Utz & Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2012.
"Exploiting opportunities at all cost? Entrepreneurial intent and externalities,"
Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 379-393.
- D. Urbig & G.U. Weitzel & S. Rosenkranz & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2011. "Exploiting opportunities at all cost? Entrepreneurial intent and externalities," Working Papers 11-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Nebus, James & Celo, Sokol, 2020. "Cognitive biases in the perceptions of country distance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(3).
- Johnson, Guillaume D. & Grier, Sonya A., 2013. "Understanding the influence of cross-cultural Consumer-to-Consumer Interaction on consumer service satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 306-313.
- H Emre Yildiz & Carl F Fey, 2016. "Are the extent and effect of psychic distance perceptions symmetrical in cross-border M&As? Evidence from a two-country study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(7), pages 830-857, September.
- Richter, Nicole Franziska & Hauff, Sven & Schlaegel, Christopher & Gudergan, Siegfried & Ringle, Christian M. & Gunkel, Marjaana, 2016. "Using Cultural Archetypes in Cross-cultural Management Studies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-83.
- Smith, Rachel & Deitz, George & Royne, Marla B. & Hansen, John D. & Grünhagen, Marko & Witte, Carl, 2013. "Cross-cultural examination of online shopping behavior: A comparison of Norway, Germany, and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 328-335.
- Dirk Akkermans & Anne-Wil Harzing & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2010. "Cultural Accommodation and Language Priming," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 50(5), pages 559-583, October.
- Tjemkes, Brian V. & Furrer, Olivier & Adolfs, Koen & Aydinlik, Arzu Ülgen, 2012. "Response strategies in an international strategic alliance experimental context: Cross-country differences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 66-84.
- David Ralston & Carolyn Egri & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Narasimhan Srinivasan & Olivier Furrer & David Brock & Ruth Alas & Florian Wangenheim & Fidel Darder & Christine Kuo & Vojko Potocan & Audra Mockait, 2011. "A Twenty-First Century Assessment of Values Across the Global Workforce," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 1-31, November.
- Gunkel, Marjaana & Schlägel, Christopher & Engle, Robert L., 2014. "Culture's Influence on Emotional Intelligence: An Empirical Study of Nine Countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 256-274.
- Timo Mandler & Fabian Bartsch & C. Min Han, 0. "Brand credibility and marketplace globalization: The role of perceived brand globalness and localness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
- Diemo Urbig & Katrin Muehlfeld & Vivien Procher & Arjen Witteloostuijn, 2020. "Strategic Decision-Making in a Global Context: The Comprehension Effect of Foreign Language Use on Cooperation," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 351-385, June.
- Stephanie Schoss & Diemo Urbig & Malte Brettel & René Mauer, 0. "Deep-level diversity in entrepreneurial teams and the mediating role of conflicts on team efficacy and satisfaction," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-31.
- Alvarado-Vargas, Marcelo J. & Hermans, Michel & Newburry, William, 2020. "What’s in it for me? Local employees’ anticipated career opportunities derived from firm internationalization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 201-211.
- Subhadip Roy & Abhijit Guha & Abhijit Biswas & Dhruv Grewal, 2019. "Celebrity endorsements in emerging markets: Align endorsers with brands or with consumers?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(3), pages 295-317, April.
- Jin, Zhongqi & Lynch, Richard & Attia, Samaa & Chansarkar, Bal & Gülsoy, Tanses & Lapoule, Paul & Liu, Xueyuan & Newburry, William & Nooraini, Mohamad Sheriff & Parente, Ronaldo & Purani, Keyoor & Ung, 2015. "The relationship between consumer ethnocentrism, cosmopolitanism and product country image among younger generation consumers: The moderating role of country development status," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 380-393.
- Dheer, Ratan J.S. & Lenartowicz, Tomasz, 2020. "Effect of generational status on immigrants’ intentions to start new ventures: The role of cognitions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3).
- Taras, Vas & Baack, Daniel & Caprar, Dan & Dow, Douglas & Froese, Fabian & Jimenez, Alfredo & Magnusson, Peter, 2019. "Diverse effects of diversity: Disaggregating effects of diversity in global virtual teams," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(4).
- Michel Hermans & William Newburry & Marcelo J. Alvarado-Vargas & Carlos M. Baldo & Armando Borda & Edwin G. Durán-Zurita & José Maurício Galli Geleilate & Massiel Guerra & Maria Virginia Lasio Morello, 2017. "Attitudes towards women’s career advancement in Latin America: The moderating impact of perceived company international proactiveness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(1), pages 90-112, January.
- Espinosa, Jennifer A. & Ortinau, David J., 2016. "Debunking legendary beliefs about student samples in marketing research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3149-3158.
- Sharma, Varinder M. & Klein, Andreas, 2020. "Consumer perceived value, involvement, trust, susceptibility to interpersonal influence, and intention to participate in online group buying," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Thomas A. Birtch & Kevin Yuk-fai Au & Flora F. T. Chiang & Peter S. Hofman, 2018. "How perceived risk and return interacts with familism to influence individuals’ investment strategies: The case of capital seeking and capital providing behavior in new venture financing," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 471-500, June.
- Mishra, Abhishek, 2016. "Attribute-based design perceptions and consumer-brand relationship: Role of user expertise," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5983-5992.
- Grégoire, Denis A. & Binder, Julia K. & Rauch, Andreas, 2019. "Navigating the validity tradeoffs of entrepreneurship research experiments: A systematic review and best-practice suggestions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 284-310.
- Gunkel, Marjaana & Schlaegel, Christopher & Taras, Vas, 2016. "Cultural values, emotional intelligence, and conflict handling styles: A global study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 568-585.
- Zakaria, Norhayati & Mohd Yusof, Shafiz Affendi, 2020. "Crossing Cultural Boundaries Using the Internet: Toward Building a Model of Swift Trust Formation in Global Virtual Teams," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1).
- Ralston, David A. & Russell, Craig J. & Egri, Carolyn P., 2018. "Business values dimensions: A cross-culturally developed measure of workforce values," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1189-1199.
- Ambos, Tina C. & Ambos, Björn & Eich, Katharina J. & Puck, Jonas, 2016. "Imbalance and Isolation: How Team Configurations Affect Global Knowledge Sharing," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 316-332.
- Rothengatter, Marloes, 2016. "Insights in cognitive patterns : Essays on heuristics and identification," Other publications TiSEM 5f812a9d-8968-48b8-8d1b-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peterson, Robert A. & Merunka, Dwight R., 2014. "Convenience samples of college students and research reproducibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 1035-1041.
- Baumann, Chris & Hamin, Hamin & Chong, Amy, 2015. "The role of brand exposure and experience on brand recallâ€”Product durables vis-Ã -vis FMCG," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 21-31.
- Yang, Jie & Yu, Guangsheng & Liu, Mingyu & Xie, Hongming & Liu, Haiwei, 2018. "Disentangling the impact of cost transparency on cooperation efficiency in exchange partnerships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 27-34.
- MUEHLFELD, Katrin & VAN DOORN, Jenny & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2011. "The effects of personality composition and decision-making processes on change preferences of self-managing teams," ACED Working Papers 2011009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Kevin Au & Flora F. T. Chiang & Thomas A. Birtch & Ho Kwong Kwan, 2016. "Entrepreneurial financing in new business ventures: a help-seeking behavior perspective," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 199-213, March.