Citations for "Dynamic Economics: Optimization by the Lagrange Method"
by Chow, Gregory C.
- Wei Li & Dennis Tao Yang, 2005. "The Great Leap Forward: Anatomy of a Central Planning Disaster," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(4), pages 840-877, August.
- Barker, Andrew & Murray, Tim & Salerian, John, 2010. "Developing a Partial Equilibrium Model of an Urban Water System," Staff Working Papers 102, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes & José Sousa Ramos, 2008. "Symbolic Dynamics and Control in a Matching Labor Market Model," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1308, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Yu Chen & Thomas Cosimano & Alex Himonas, 2010. "Continuous time one-dimensional asset-pricing models with analytic price–dividend functions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 461-503, March.
- Parag Waknis, 2011. "Monetary Policy under Leviathan Currency Competition," Working papers 2011-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Fulford, Scott L., 2015.
"How important is variability in consumer credit limits?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 42-63.
- Fulford, Scott L., 2010. "How important is variability in consumer credit limits?," Working Papers 14-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 May 2014.
- Scott Fulford, 2010. "How important is variability in consumer credit limits?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 754, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 May 2014.
- Shilpi Bihari & Barry Seldon, 2006. "The Effect of Government Advertising Policies on the Market Power of Cigarette Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(3), pages 201-229, 05.
- Dennis, Richard & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2010.
"Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures: Selecting among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria,"
24616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures:Selecting Among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria," CAMA Working Papers 2010-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations traps and coordination failures: selecting among multiple discretionary equilibria," Working Paper Series 2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alvaro Aguiar & Manuel M.F. Martins, 2005. "The Preferences of the Euro Area Monetary Policy-maker," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 221-250, 06.
- Yi Wen, 2005.
"Durable good inventories and the volatility of production: explaining the less volatile U.S. economy,"
2005-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wen, Yi, 2004. "Durable Goods Inventories and the Volatility of Production: Explaining the Less Volatile U.S. Economy," Working Papers 04-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Dennis, Richard & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2013.
"Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures with Discretionary Policymaking,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-18, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2013. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures with Discretionary Policymaking," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-611, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2013. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures with Discretionary Policymaking," Working Papers 2013_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Carmen Camacho & Benteng Zou, 2011.
"Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: a differential game approach,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
11-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Camacho, Carmen & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: A differential game approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 721-728.
- Mercado, P. Ruben, 2002.
"Optimizacion dinamica restringida en economia: metodos matematicos e implementacion en el general algebraic modeling system
[Dynamic optimizacion in economics: mathematical methods and implementati," MPRA Paper 58012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodhart, Charles A.E. & Huang, Haizhou, 2005. "The lender of last resort," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1059-1082, May.
- Santos, Rui, 2011. "A Disequilibrium Model Of The Interest Rate," Working Papers 36/2014, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE), revised 10 Mar 2014.
- Andrea Caggese, 2000. "Financial Constraints, Precautionary Saving and Firm Dynamics," FMG Discussion Papers dp338, Financial Markets Group.
- Wen, Yi, 2003. "Understanding the Inventory Cycle: I. Partial Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 03-08, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Cardon, James H. & Showalter, Mark H., 2007. "Insurance choice and tax-preferred health savings accounts," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 373-399, March.
- Ani Melkonyan & Malcolm Asadoorian, 2014. "Climate impact on agroeconomy in semiarid region of Armenia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 393-414, April.
- Hart, Rob, 2013. "Directed technological change and factor shares," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 77-80.
- Hart, Rob, 2008. "The timing of taxes on CO2 emissions when technological change is endogenous," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 194-212, March.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "Duplicating Contingent Claims by the Lagrange Method," Finance 0306004, EconWPA.
- Dahai Yu, 1998. "Rational bubbles under diverse information," International Finance Discussion Papers 621, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hart, Rob, 2012. "The economics of natural resources: Understanding and predicting the evolution of supply and demand," Working Paper Series 2012:01, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "Equity Premium and Consumption Sensitivity When the Consumer- Investor Allows for Unfavorable Circumstances," Macroeconomics 0306012, EconWPA.
- Parag Waknis, 2011. "Endogenous Monetary Policy: A Leviathan Central Bank in a Lagos-Wright Economy," Working papers 2011-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Blake, Andrew P., 2004. "Open loop time consistency for linear rational expectations models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2003. "Econometrics and Economic Policy," Econometrics 0306004, EconWPA.