The Great Leap Forward: Anatomy of a Central Planning Disaster
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kueh, Y. Y., 1995. "Agricultural Instability in China, 1931-1990: Weather, Technology, and Institutions," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287773, December.
- Jere Behrman & Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, .
"The Dynamics of Agricultural Production and the Calorie-Income Relationship: Evidence from Pakistan,"
_069, University of Pennsylvania.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Foster, Andrew D. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1997. "The dynamics of agricultural production and the calorie-income relationship: Evidence from Pakistan," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 187-207, March.
- Arellano, Manuel, 2003. "Panel Data Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245291, December.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1997. "Dynamic Economics: Optimization by the Lagrange Method," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195101928, December.
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- The Great Leap Forward: Anatomy of a Central Planning Disaster (JPE 2005) in ReplicationWiki
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:113:y:2005:i:4:p:840-877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.