Citations for "Economic Growth, Convergence Clubs, and the Role of Financial Development"
by Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Varoudakis, Aristomene
- Stati Statev, 2009. "The Interaction between the Banking System and the Real Economy (Part One: Theory and Methodology)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-28.
- Gries, Thomas & Kraft, Manfred & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2009.
"Linkages Between Financial Deepening, Trade Openness, and Economic Development: Causality Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1849-1860, December.
- Thomas Gries & Manfred Kraft & Daniel Meierrieks, 2008. "Linkages between Financial Deepening,Trade Openness and Economic Development: Causality Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers CIE 15, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Amable, B. & Chatelain, J.-B., 2001.
"Can Financial Infrastructures Foster Economic Development?,"
80, Banque de France.
- Amable, Bruno & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard, 2001. "Can financial infrastructures foster economic development?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 481-498, April.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Bruno Amable, 2001. "Can financial infrastructures foster economic development?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00112551, HAL.
- Jean-Claude BerthÃ©lemy & Ludvig SÃ¶derling, 2002. "Will there Be New Emerging-Market Economies in Africa b+L2280y the Year 2020?," IMF Working Papers 02/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Mouawiya Al-Awad & Nasri Harb, 2005.
"Financial development and economic growth in the Middle East,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(15), pages 1041-1051.
- Harb, Nasri & Al-Awad, Mouawiya, 2005. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in the Middle East," MPRA Paper 13605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2004. "Does one size fit all?: a reexamination of the finance and growth relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 429-447, August.
- Felix Rioja & Neven Valev, 2002. "Financial Development and Growth: A Positive, Monotonic Relationship?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0207, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Diaz-Lanchas, Jorge & Llano, Carlos & Zofío, José Luis, 2013. "Trade margins, transport cost thresholds and market areas: Municipal freight flows and urban hierarchy," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/10, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Thomas Gries & Manfred Kraft & Daniel Meierrieks, 2011.
"Financial deepening, trade openness and economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(30), pages 4729-4739.
- Thomas Gries & Manfred Kraft & Daniel Meierrieks, 2008. "Financial Deepening, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers CIE 17, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- James B. Ang & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2005.
"Financial Liberalization, Financial Sector Development And Growth: Evidence From Malaysia,"
CAMA Working Papers
2005-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ang, James B. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 2007. "Financial liberalization, financial sector development and growth: Evidence from Malaysia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 215-233, September.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2004. "Financial development and economic growth: evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 55-74, February.
- Wieneke, Axel & Gries, Thomas, 2011. "SME performance in transition economies: The financial regulation and firm-level corruption nexus," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 221-229, June.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph, 2001. "Financial development and economic growth: The case of eight Asian countries," MPRA Paper 18297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toni Mora, 2005. "Conditioning factors on regional European clubs - a distributional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p302, European Regional Science Association.
- Laurent Cavenaile & Christian Gengenbach & Franz Palm, 2013.
"Stock Markets, Banks and Long Run Economics Growth: A Panel Cointegration-Based Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4513, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laurent Cavenaile & Christian Gengenbach & Franz Palm, 2014. "Stock Markets, Banks and Long Run Economic Growth: A Panel Cointegration-Based Analysis," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 19-40, March.
- Laurent Cavenaile & Christian Gengenbach & Franz Palm, 2011. "Stock Markets, Banks and Long Run Economic Growth: A Panel Cointegration-Based Analysis," CREPP Working Papers 1102, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Bloom, David E & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2003. " Geography and Poverty Traps," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 355-78, December.
- Scholtens, Bert, 2000. "Financial regulation and financial system architecture in Central Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 525-553, April.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2002. "The Wealth of Nations: Fundamental Forces Versus Poverty Traps," NBER Working Papers 8714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatra Voghouei & M. Azail & Siong Law, 2013. "The effect of dynamic legal tradition on financial development: panel data evidence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 109-136, February.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2011.
"Further evidence on finance-growth causality: A panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 176-188, June.
- Chrysost BANGAKE & Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2010. "Further Evidence on Finance-Growth Causality: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 671, Orleans Economic Laboratorys, University of Orleans.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Antón Rodríguez, Martín, 2007.
"Crédito, producto y eficiencia en la producción de crecimiento
[Credit, production and efficiency in the production of growth]," MPRA Paper 15094, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Eggoh, Jude C. & Villieu, Patrick, 2014. "A simple endogenous growth model of financial intermediation with multiplicity and indeterminacy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 357-366.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00112551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Chan, Kwok Ho, 2013. "A R&D Based Real Business Cycle Model," MPRA Paper 52571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Qi & Teng, Jian-Zhou, 2006. "Financial development and economic growth: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-411.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "The impact of the distribution of property rights on inventions on growth: a two-representative-agent model with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 34450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno AMABLE & Jean-Bernard CHATELAIN, 1999. "Infrastructures financières et croissance économique," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1999041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Graff, Michael & Karmann, Alexander, 2003. "What determines the finance-growth nexus? An endogenous growth model and empirical evidence," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/03, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Stefania Villa, 2005. "Determinants of growth in Italy. A time series analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 24-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Komivi Afawubo & Vincent Fromentin, 2013. "Financial development and economic growth: the case of ECOWAS and WAEMU," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1715-1722.
- Michelle Baddeley, 2006. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impacts of Globalisation on Growth and Inequality in Less Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 391-410.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- Mark Rogers, 2003. "A Survey of Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(244), pages 112-135, 03.
- TRABELSI, Mohammed, 2002. "Finance and Growth : Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries, 1960-1990," Cahiers de recherche 2002-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Adam Fforde, 2005.
"Persuasion: Reflections on economics, data, and the 'homogeneity assumption',"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 63-91.
- Adam Fforde, 2004. "Persuasion: Reflections on Economics, Data and the 'Homogeneity Assumption'," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 919, The University of Melbourne.
- Sarajevs, Vadims, 2001. "Convergence of European Transition Economies and the EU: What Do the Data Show?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alomar, Ibrahim, 2005.
"الدور التنموي للمصارف والوسطاء الماليين
[Develpmental Role of Banks and Financial Intermediaries]," MPRA Paper 18798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DOBSON, Steve & RAMLOGAN, Carlyn & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Why do rates of convergence differ ? A meta-regression analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2003020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LeBel, Phillip, 2008. "The role of creative innovation in economic growth: Some international comparisons," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 334-347, August.
- Christian Lambert Nguena & Roger Tsafack Nanfosso, 2013. "Importance des Politiques Financieres dans la Croissance Economique en zone CEMAC: Approche en Donnees de Panel," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_008, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.