Balkan Countries: Catching Up and their Integration in the European Financial System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Tykhonenko & F. Bonetto & Srdjan Redžepagić, 2009. "" Balkan Countries: Catching Up and their Integration in the European Financial System," Post-Print halshs-00726317, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M., 2001.
"The convergence of monetary policy between candidate countries and the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 215-231, September.
- Brada, Josef C. & Ktan, Ali M., 2001. "The convergence of monetary policy between candidate countries and the European Union," ZEI Working Papers B 07-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Carlin, Wendy & Mayer, Colin, 2003. "Finance, investment, and growth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, pages 191-226.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2001.
"Banking Market Structure, Financial Dependence and Growth: International Evidence from Industry Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 617-648, April.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Michele Gambera, 1999. "Banking market structure, financial dependence and growth: international evidence from industry data," Working Paper Series WP-99-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Michele Gambera, 1999. "Banking Market Structure, Financial Dependence and Growth: International Evidence from Industry Data," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Brada, Josef C. & Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2005. "Real and monetary convergence between the European Union's core and recent member countries: A rolling cointegration approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 249-270, January.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 2001. "Macroeconomic Convergence in Transition Countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-23.
- Anna Tykhonenko, 2005. "La convergence réelle dans l'Europe des Quinze : un réexamen à partir de l'approche sur données de panel," Post-Print halshs-00855607, HAL.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Convergence in Transition Countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-23.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 1999. "Limited Macroeconomic Convergence in Transition Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Tykhonenko, 2007. "La persistance des ecarts de richesse au sein de leurope elargie: lapport de leconometrie des panels heterogenes non-stationnaires," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(1), pages 69-86, March.
- Maddala, G S, et al, 1997. "Estimation of Short-Run and Long-Run Elasticities of Energy Demand from Panel Data Using Shrinkage Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 90-100, January.
- Bianco, Magda & Gerali, Andrea & Massaro, Riccardo, 1997.
"Financial systems across "developed economies": convergence or path dependence?,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, pages 303-331.
- Hansson, Pontus & Jonung, Lars, 1997. "Finance and Economic Growth. The Case of Sweden 1834-1991," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 176, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2000. "Financial structure and economic development - firm, industry, and country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2423, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerija Botric, 2013. "Output Convergence between Western Balkans and EU-15," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 5(1).
- E.Tsanana & C. Katrakilidis, 2016. "The issue of convergence: New empirical evidence for the Central Eastern Europe area," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1), pages 53-62.
- Saša Obradović & Vladimir Mihajlović, 2013. "Synchronization of Business Cycles in the Selected European Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 759-773.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Isabella Moder, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization between the Western Balkans and the European Union," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 8-25.
- Srdjan Redzepagic & Malisa Djukic, 2012. "Macroeconomic Aspects and Perspectives of Serbia within the Process of Enlargement of the Uropean Union," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Marta C. N. Simões, 2011. "Education Composition and Growth: A Pooled Mean Group Analysis of OECD Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 455-471.
More about this item
KeywordsBalkan countries; European Union; Financial systems; Convergence; Empirical analysis; Finance-growth model estimations;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:56:y:2009:i:4:p:475-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .