Economic development and the geography of institutions
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaitlyn R. Wolf & Andrew T. Young, 2014. "Globalization and Income Convergence," Working Papers 14-07, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Anna Lewczuk, 2021. "Are civil liberties contagious? Analysis of determinants of de facto civil rights protection in post-socialist countries," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 187-217, June.
- Tobias D. Ketterer & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2018.
"Institutions vs. ‘first‐nature’ geography: What drives economic growth in Europe's regions?,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(S1), pages 25-62, March.
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Institutions vs. "First-Nature" Geography - What Drives Economic Growth in Europe's Regions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ketterer, Tobias D. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Institutions vs. ‘first-nature’ geography: what drives economic growth in Europe's regions?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67544, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tobias Ketterer & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Institutions vs. ‘First-Nature’ Geography – What Drives Economic Growth in Europe’s Regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1614, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2016.
- Catherine BAUMONT & Rachel GUILLAIN, 2013. "Interactions, Spillovers De Connaissance Et Croissance Des Villes Européennes - Quel Est Le Rôle De La Géographie, Du Climat Institutionnel Et Des Réseaux Des Firmes Multinationales ?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 161-207.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Murrell, Peter & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2013.
"Spatial spillovers in the development of institutions,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 297-315.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Costantini, Valeria & Liberati, Paolo, 2014.
"Technology transfer, institutions and development,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 26-48.
- Valeria Costantini & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Technology transfer, institutions and development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0135, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Clarisse Nguedam Ntouko, 2013. "Regulatory Framework and Private Investment: Empirical Evidence for Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 494-510.
- G. Faber & M.J. Gerritsen, 2009. "External influences on local institutions: spatial dependence and openness," Working Papers 09-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions and growth: Testing the spatial effect using weight matrix based on the institutional distance concept," MPRA Paper 42294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathleen M. Sheehan & Andrew T. Young, 2015. "It'S A Small World After All: Internet Access And Institutional Quality," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 649-667, October.
- Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru, 2011.
"Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 444-472, March.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto, 2010. "Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?," Working Papers 2010.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Adriana Di Liberto & Rinaldo Brau, 2011. "Tourism and Development: A recent phenomenon built on old (institutional) roots?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p990, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Robbert Maseland, 2013. "Parasitical cultures? The cultural origins of institutions and development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 109-136, June.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008.
"Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentrations: Unbundling Spatial Lags,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentration: Unbundling Spatial Lags," DNB Working Papers 195, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Roberto Ganau, 2017. "Institutions and economic growth in Africa: a spatial econometric approach," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(3), pages 425-444, December.
- Deeken, Tim & Ott, Ingrid, 2014. "Integration as a spatial institution: Implications for agglomeration and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Jimenez-Ayora, Pablo & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015. "What underlies weak states? The role of terrain ruggedness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 167-183.
- Daryna Grechyna, 2021. "Trade openness and political distortions," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 644-663, November.
- Pinar, Mehmet & Volkan, Engin, 2018. "Institutions and information flows, and their effect on capital flows," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 34-47.
- Roger Alejandro Banegas Rivero & Marco Alberto Nunez Ramirez & Yesenia Clark Mendivil, 2020. "Landlocked Countries, Institutions and Economic Dynamics," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(2), pages 160-188, February.
- Kafouros, Mario & Wang, Chengqi & Piperopoulos, Panagiotis & Zhang, Mingshen, 2015. "Academic collaborations and firm innovation performance in China: The role of region-specific institutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 803-817.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015.
"Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-41.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Marco Sideri, 2012. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8776, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions-growth spatial dependence: An empirical test," MPRA Paper 42360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Pinar, 2015. "Measuring world governance: revisiting the institutions hypothesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 747-778, March.
- Faber, Gerrit & Gerritse, Michiel, 2012. "Foreign determinants of local institutions: Spatial dependence and openness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 54-63.
- Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra & Bazoumana Ouattara & Mamata Parhi, 2013. "Democracy and Economic Growth in an Interdependent World," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 733-749, September.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2017. "Economic growth and convergence: Do institutional proximity and spillovers matter?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1065-1085.
- Mabiso, Athur & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Hirvonen, Kalle, 2014. "Refugees, food security, and resilience in host communities: Transitioning from humanitarian assistance to development in protracted refugee situations :," 2020 conference papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tianyou Hu & Siddharth Natarajan & Andrew Delios, 2021. "Sister cities, cross-national FDI, and the subnational FDI location decision," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 52(7), pages 1279-1301, September.
- Merve Aksoylar Baysoy & Sumru Altug, 2019. "Growth Spillovers in the MENA Region," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1909, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Olaf J. de Groot, 2011. "Spillovers of Institutional Change in Africa," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 410-426, August.
- Oumer, Abdella & Maseland, Robbert & Garretsen, Harry, 2020. "Was de Montesquieu (only half) right? Evidence for a stronger work ethic in cold climates," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 256-269.
- Zwinkels, Remco C.J. & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2010. "Gravity equations: Workhorse or Trojan horse in explaining trade and FDI patterns across time and space?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 102-115, February.
- Alberto Troccoli, 2020. "Effect of climate and geography on worldwide fine resolution economic activity," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(3), pages 1-20, March.