Economic development and the geography of institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Murrell, Peter & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2013.
"Spatial spillovers in the development of institutions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 297-315.
- Harry Kelejian & Peter Murrell & Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2007. "Spatial Spillovers in the Development of Institutions," Electronic Working Papers 07-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015.
"Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-41.
- A. Di Liberto & M. Sideri, 2011. "Past dominations, current institutions and the Italian regional economic performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201115, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco, 2015. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana Di Liberto & Marco Sideri, 2012. "Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0057-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016.
"Institutions vs. "First-Nature" Geography - What Drives Economic Growth in Europe's Regions?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tobias Ketterer & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Institutions vs. ‘First-Nature’ Geography – What Drives Economic Growth in Europe’s Regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1614, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2016.
- Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru, 2011.
"Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 444-472, March.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Rinaldo Brau & Adriana Di Liberto, 2010. "Tourism and Development: A Recent Phenomenon Built on Old (Institutional) Roots?," Working Papers 2010.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Pigliaru & Adriana Di Liberto & Rinaldo Brau, 2011. "Tourism and Development: A recent phenomenon built on old (institutional) roots?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p990, European Regional Science Association.
- Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra & Bazoumana Ouattara & Mamata Parhi, 2013. "Democracy and Economic Growth in an Interdependent World," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 733-749, September.
- Costantini, Valeria & Liberati, Paolo, 2014.
"Technology transfer, institutions and development,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 26-48.
- Valeria Costantini & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Technology transfer, institutions and development," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0135, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Deeken, Tim & Ott, Ingrid, 2014. "Integration as a spatial institution: Implications for agglomeration and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Clarisse Nguedam Ntouko, 2013. "Regulatory Framework and Private Investment: Empirical Evidence for Developing Countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 494-510.
- Kaitlyn R. Wolf & Andrew T. Young, 2014. "Globalization and Income Convergence," Working Papers 14-07, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jimenez-Ayora, Pablo & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015. "What underlies weak states? The role of terrain ruggedness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 167-183.
- G. Faber & M.J. Gerritsen, 2009. "External influences on local institutions: spatial dependence and openness," Working Papers 09-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kafouros, Mario & Wang, Chengqi & Piperopoulos, Panagiotis & Zhang, Mingshen, 2015. "Academic collaborations and firm innovation performance in China: The role of region-specific institutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 803-817.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions and growth: Testing the spatial effect using weight matrix based on the institutional distance concept," MPRA Paper 42294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:6:p:1065-1085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine BAUMONT & Rachel GUILLAIN, 2013.
"Interactions, Spillovers De Connaissance Et Croissance Des Villes Européennes - Quel Est Le Rôle De La Géographie, Du Climat Institutionnel Et Des Réseaux Des Firmes Multinationales ?,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 161-207.
- Catherine Baumont & Rachel Guillain, 2013. "Interactions, spillovers de connaissance et croissance des villes européennes : quel est le rôle de la géographie, du climat institutionnel et des réseaux des firmes multinationales ?," Post-Print halshs-01225037, HAL.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Institutions-growth spatial dependence: An empirical test," MPRA Paper 42360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robbert Maseland, 2013. "Parasitical cultures? The cultural origins of institutions and development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 109-136, June.
- Mabiso, Athur & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Hirvonen, Kalle, 2014. "Refugees, food security, and resilience in host communities: Transitioning from humanitarian assistance to development in protracted refugee situations :," 2020 Conference papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008.
"Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentration: Unbundling Spatial Lags,"
DNB Working Papers
195, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2008. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Urban Concentrations: Unbundling Spatial Lags," CESifo Working Paper Series 2474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Faber, Gerrit & Gerritse, Michiel, 2012. "Foreign determinants of local institutions: Spatial dependence and openness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 54-63.
- Mehmet Pinar, 2015. "Measuring world governance: revisiting the institutions hypothesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 747-778, March.
- Grechyna, Daryna, 2017. "Trade Openness and Political Distortions," MPRA Paper 79951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zwinkels, Remco C.J. & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2010. "Gravity equations: Workhorse or Trojan horse in explaining trade and FDI patterns across time and space?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 102-115, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:9:y:2009:i:3:p:295-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .