Citations for "Innovation, Firm Size and Market Structure: Schumpeterian Hypotheses and Some New Themes"
by George Symeonidis
- Russell Thomson, 2010.
"Tax Policy and R&D Investment by Australian Firms,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(273), pages 260-280, 06.
- Juthathip Jongwanich & Archanun Kohpaiboon, . "Firm Productivity, Globalization and Global Product Sharing: Lesson from Thai Manufacturing," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Koski, Heli & Marengo, Luigi & Mäkinen, Iiro, 2009. "Managerial Practices, Performance and Innovativeness: Some Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1176, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Falk, Martin, 1999. "Technological innovations and the expected demand for skilled labour at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-59, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mark Rogers, 2006. "R&D and Productivity in the UK: evidence from firm-level data in the 1990s," Economics Series Working Papers 255, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Patrizio Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2001.
"Firm Size Distribution and Growth,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
394, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martínez-Ros, Ester, 1998. "Explaining the decisions to carry out product and process innovations: the Spanish case," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6525, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Arapoglou, Vassilis & Palaskas, Theodosios & Tsampra, Maria, 2001. "The impact of socio-economic inputs on rtd, innovativeness, and competitiveness of european and east asian smes: comparative analysis and policy suggestions for regional convergence," MPRA Paper 33565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Dumont, 2015. "Working Paper 05-15 - Evaluation of federal tax incentives for private R&D in Belgium: An update," Working Papers 1505, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009.
"Competition and Innovation: Evidence from Financial Services,"
09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013. "Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- Mark Freel, 2007. "Are Small Innovators Credit Rationed?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Symeonidis, George, 2001.
"Price Competition, Innovation and Profitability: Theory and UK Evidence,"
Economics Discussion Papers
3694, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Symeonidis, George, 2001. "Price Competition, Innovation and Profitability: Theory and UK Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph Sonenshine, 2010. "The Stock Market’s Valuation of R&D and Market Concentration in Horizontal Mergers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(2), pages 119-140, September.
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "Boosting Innovation and Productivity in Enterprises: What Works?," Papers EC3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christine Greenhalgh & Padraig Dixon, 2002.
"The Economics of Intellectual Property: A Review to Identify Themes for Future Research,"
Economics Series Working Papers
135, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Padraig Dixon & Christine Greenhalgh, 2003. "The Economics of Intellectual Property: A Review to Identify Themes for Future Research," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000645, David K. Levine.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2002. "Intangible and Intellectual Capital: A Review of the Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mark Rogers, 2000. "Understanding Innovative Firms: An Empirical Analysis of the GAPS," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:zbw:iwhdps:3-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chin Hee Hahn & Dionisius A. Narjoko, . "Globalization and Performance of Small and Large Firms," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2013-rpr-03 edited by Chin Hee Hahn & Dionisius A. Narjoko.
- Minniti, Antonio, 2011. "Knowledge appropriability, firm size, and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 438-454, September.
- Dimitri Mardas, 2010. "Stabilization and Association Agreements (SAAs), Europe Agreements, and Public Procurement," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(3), pages 331-343, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2002:i:6:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palaskas, Theodosios & Tsampra, Maria, 2003.
"Η Επιχειρηματική Ανταγωνιστικότητα Στην Οικονομία Της Γνώσης: Προσδιοριστικοί Παράγοντες Της Καινοτομικότητας Των Μικρομεσαίων Επιχειρήσεων
[Entrepreneurial competitiveness in the knowledge economy," MPRA Paper 33561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Bucci, 2005.
"An Inverted-U Relationship between Product Market Competition and Growth in an Extended Romerian Model,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(5), pages 177-206, September.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2004. "An inverted-U relationship between product market competition and growth in an extended Romerian model," Departmental Working Papers 2004-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Sumit Majumdar, 2011. "Scalability versus flexibility: firm size and R&D in Indian industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 101-116, February.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- Vladimír Benáček & Eva Michalíková, 2016. "The Factors of Growth of Small Family Businesses. A Robust Estimation of the Behavioural Consistency in Panel Data Models," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 85-98.
- Kelly Edmiston, 2004. "The role of small business in economic development," Community Affairs Research Working Paper 2005-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Erixon, Lennart, 1998. "The Theory of Transformation Pressure - a New Perspective on Growth and Economic Policy," Research Papers in Economics 1998:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Bucci & Carmelo Parello, 2006.
"Horizontal Innovation-Based Growth and Product Market Competition,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1032, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Bucci, Alberto & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2009. "Horizontal innovation-based growth and product market competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 213-221, January.
- repec:esx:essedp:530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaakko Simonen, 2005. "The innovativeness of the Finnish high technology firms – The role of internal factors, cooperation, and the mobility of labour," ERSA conference papers ersa05p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Heli Koski & Luigi Marengo & Iiro Mäkinen, 2009. "Firm size, managerial practices and innovativeness: some evidence from Finnish manufacturing," LEM Papers Series 2009/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2011. "On the determinants of credit rationing: Firm-level evidence from transition countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1773-1790.
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Edgardo Sica & Stefania Villa, 2009. "Innovation and internationalization: the case of Italy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 588-602, December.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007.
"The Value of Intellectual Property Rights to Firms,"
06-036, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2007. "The Value of Intellectual Property Rights to Firms," Economics Series Working Papers 319, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mark N. Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2001.
"Modelling Firm Innovation using Panel Probit Estimators,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2001n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mark Harris & Mark Rogers & Anthony Siouclis, 2003. "Modelling firm innovation using panel probit estimators," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 683-686.
- Uchida, Yuichiro & Cook, Paul, 2005. "Innovation and Market Structure in the Manufacturing Sector: An Application of Linear Feedback Models," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30702, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Mark Rogers, 2003.
"Competition, Agency and Productivity,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2003n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mark Rogers, 2004. "Competition, agency and productivity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 349-367.
- Crawford, Ron & Fabling, Richard & Grimes , Arthur & Bonner, Nick, 2004. "Determinants of National R&D and Patenting: Application to a Small, Distant Country," Occasional Papers 06/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6962 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore A. Papadogonas, 2003. "The Characteristics Of R&D Performers," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 3-20, January -.
- Christopher Laincz, 2009. "R&D subsidies in a model of growth with dynamic market structure," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 643-673, October.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao, 2010.
"Firm growth and R&D expenditure,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 127-145.
- Davis, Nick, 2006. "Business R&D, Innovation and Economic Growth: An Evidence-Based Synthesis of the Policy Issues," Occasional Papers 06/8, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Lee, Keun & Kim, Byung-Yeon & Park, Young-Yoon & Sanidas, Elias, 2013. "Big businesses and economic growth: Identifying a binding constraint for growth with country panel analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 561-582.
- AMBASHI Masahito, 2013. "Does Competition Improve Industrial Productivity? An analysis of Japanese industries on the basis of the industry-level panel data," Discussion papers 13098, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alfred Haid & Markus Thomas Münter, 1999. "Neuere Entwicklungen in der industrieökonomischen Forschung und die aktuelle Berichterstattung über die technologische Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 188, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Russell Thomson & Elizabeth Webster, 2011. "External Ventures: Why Firms Don't Develop All Their Inventions In-house," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Niels Krap & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "The Relationship between Knowledge Intensity and Market Concentration in European Industries: An inverted U-Shape," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Narajabad, Borghan & Watson, Randal, 2011. "The dynamics of innovation and horizontal differentiation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 825-842, June.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2011. "Companies' growth in the EU: What is research and innovation policy's role?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).