Citations for "Why Do Household Portfolio Shares Rise in Wealth?"
by Jessica A. Wachter & Motohiro Yogo
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla, 2010. "The Effect of Uncertain Labor Income and Social Security on Life-cycle Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 15682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ding, Jie & Kingston, Geoffrey & Purcal, Sachi, 2014. "Dynamic asset allocation when bequests are luxury goods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 65-71.
- J. Michael Collins & John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri, 2013. "The Assets and Liabilities of Cohorts: The Antecedents of Retirement Security," Working Papers wp296, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Claudio Campanale, 2011.
"Learning, Ambiguity and Life-Cycle Portfolio Allocation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(2), pages 339-367, April.
- Claudio Campanale, 2010. "Code files for "Learning, ambiguity and life-cycle portfolio allocation"," Computer Codes 09-54, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Fang Yang & Xuan Liu & Zongwu Cai, . "Does Relative Risk Aversion Vary with Wealth? Evidence from Households' Portfolio Choice Data," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Antoine Bommier & Francois Le Grand, .
"A Robust Approach to Risk Aversion,"
ETH-RC-13-002, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2015. "Financial portfolio choice: Do business cycle regimes matter? Panel evidence from international household surveys," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 14-27.
- Carolina Achury & Sylwia Hubar & Christos Koulovatianos, 2012.
"Saving Rates and Portfolio Choice with Subsistence Consumption,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 108-126, January.
- Carolina Achury & Sylwia Hubar & Christos Koulovatianos, 2011. "Code and data files for "Saving Rates and Portfolio Choice with Subsistence Consumption"," Computer Codes 10-11, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Carolina Achury & Sylwia Hubar & Christos Koulovatianos, . "Saving Rates and Portfolio Choice with Subsistence Consumption," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Achury, Carolina & Hubar, Sylwia & Koulovatianos, Christos, 2011. "Saving rates and portfolio choice with subsistence consumption," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Carolina Achury & Sylwia Hubar & Christos Koulovatianos, 2011. "Online Appendix to "Saving Rates and Portfolio Choice with Subsistence Consumption"," Technical Appendices 10-11, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Hardy Hulley & Rebecca Mckibbin & Andreas Pedersen & Susan Thorp, 2013. "Means-Tested Public Pensions, Portfolio Choice and Decumulation in Retirement," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(284), pages 31-51, 03.
- Campanale, Claudio & Fugazza, Carolina & Gomes, Francisco J, 2015. "Life-Cycle Portfolio choice with Liquid and Illiquid Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Love & Gregory Phelan, 2015. "Hyperbolic Discounting and Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-11, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Nikolai Roussanov & Michael Michaux & Hui Chen, 2011.
"Houses as ATMs? Mortgage Refinancing and Macroeconomic Uncertainty,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1369, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hui Chen & Michael Michaux & Nikolai Roussanov, 2013. "Houses as ATMs? Mortgage Refinancing and Macroeconomic Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 19421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Gideon, 2014. "The portfolio structure of German households: A multinomial fractional response approach with unobserved heterogeneity," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 74, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Luca Benzoni & Olena Chyruk, 2009. "Investing over the life cycle with long-run labor income risk," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 29-43.
- Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V., 2011. "Investment horizon and portfolio choice of private investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-75, April.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus & Wagner, Sebastian, 2015. "Housing habits and their implications for life-cycle consumption and investment," SAFE Working Paper Series 85, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Luik, Marc-André & Berlemann, Michael, 2014.
"Institutional Reform and Depositors’ Portfolio Choice: Evidence from Censored Quantile Regressions,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100291, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael Berlemann & Marc-André Luik, 2014. "Institutional Reform and Depositors' Portfolio Choice - Evidence from Censored Quantile Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4782, CESifo Group Munich.
- Campanale, Claudio & Fugazza, Carolina & Gomes, Francisco, 2015. "Life-cycle portfolio choice with liquid and illiquid financial assets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 67-83.
- Russell Cooper & Guozhong Zhu, 2013. "Household Finance: Education, Permanent Income and Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 19455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Love, 2010.
"The Effects of Marital Status and Children on Savings and Portfolio Choice,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 385-432, January.
- David Love, 2008. "The Effect of Marital Status and Children on Savings and Portfolio Choice," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-13, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Campanale, Claudio, 2009. "Life-cycle portfolio choice: The role of heterogeneous under-diversification," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1682-1698, September.
- Cai, Zongwu & Liu, Xuan & Yang, Fang, 2012. "Reexamining the Empirical Relevance of Habit Formation Preferences," MPRA Paper 37817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti, 2012. "Do wealth fluctuations generate time-varying risk aversion? Italian micro-evidence on household asset allocation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 845, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hui-Ju Tsai & Yangru Wu, 2015. "Optimal portfolio choice with asset return predictability and nontradable labor income," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 215-249, July.
- Zvi Bodie & J�r�me Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2011. "Household Portfolios and Risk Bearing over Age and Time," Working Papers 15/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Stig V. Møller & Jesper Rangvid, 2012. "End-of-the-year economic growth and time-varying expected returns," CREATES Research Papers 2012-42, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.