Citations for "Precautionary Saving and the Marginal Propensity To Consume Out of Permanent Income"
by Christopher D Carroll
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"On Multivariate Prudence,"
- Riccardo Corradini, 2005.
"An Empirical Analysis of Permanent Income Hypothesis Applied to Italy using State Space Models with non zero correlation between trend and cycle,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
28, Society for Computational Economics.
- Riccardo Corradini, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Permanent Income Hypothesis Applied to Italy using State Space Models with non zero correlation between trend and cycle," Econometrics 0509009, EconWPA.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012.
"Do Wealthier Households Save More? The Impact of the Demographic Factor,"
ROME Working Papers
201203, ROME Network.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More?: The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1211, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian & Ochmann, Richard, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? The Impact of the Demographic Factor," IZA Discussion Papers 6567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More? – The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Ruhr Economic Papers 0338, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Li, Huiyu & Stachurski, John, 2014. "Solving the income fluctuation problem with unbounded rewards," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 353-365.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2012.
"Oil Exporters' Dilemma; How Much to Save and How Much to Invest,"
IMF Working Papers
12/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Cherif, Reda & Hasanov, Fuad, 2013. "Oil Exporters’ Dilemma: How Much to Save and How Much to Invest," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 120-131.
- Suen, Richard M. H., 2011.
"Concave consumption function and precautionary wealth accumulation,"
34774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2011. "Concave Consumption Function and Precautionary Wealth Accumulation," Working papers 2011-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2000.
"Intertemporal Choice and Consumption Mobility,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0118, Econometric Society.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2004. "Intertemporal choice and consumption mobility," 2004 Meeting Papers 195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 1999. "Intertemporal Choice and Consumption Mobility," CSEF Working Papers 23, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2005. "Intertemporal choice and consumption mobility," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- John Sabelhaus & Samuel Ackerman, 2012. "The effect of self-reported transitory income shocks on household spending," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Greg Kaplan & Giovanni L. Violante, 2010.
"How Much Consumption Insurance beyond Self-Insurance?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 53-87, October.
- Greg Kaplan & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "How Much Consumption Insurance Beyond Self-Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 15553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga gorbachev, 2007.
"Did Household Consumption Become More Volatile?,"
ESE Discussion Papers
161, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Meghir, Costas & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2011.
"Earnings, Consumption and Life Cycle Choices,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Earnings, consumption and lifecycle choices," IFS Working Papers W10/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Earnings, Consumption and Lifecycle Choices," NBER Working Papers 15914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bessho, Shun-ichiro & Tobita, Eiko, 2008. "Unemployment risk and buffer-stock saving: An empirical investigation in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 303-325, August.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2003. "The Life-Cycle-Permanent- Income Hypothesis: A Reinterpretation and Supporting Evidence," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 138, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Céline Antonin, 2009. "Age, revenu et comportements d'épargne des ménages : une analyse théorique et empirique sur la période 1978-2006," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Barbara Liberda & Marek Pęczkowski, 2007.
"Households'� Saving Mobility in Poland,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 17.
- Patti Fisher & Catherine Montalto, 2011. "Loss Aversion and Saving Behavior: Evidence from the 2007 U.S. Survey of Consumer Finances," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 4-14, March.
- José Casado, 2011.
"From income to consumption: measuring households partial insurance,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 471-495, April.
- José María Casado García, 2008. "From Income to Consumption: Measuring Households Partial Insurance," Working Papers 2008-09, FEDEA.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h6m8hj429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yanbin Chen & Fangxing Li & Zhesheng Qiu, 2013. "Housing and Saving with Finance Imperfection," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 207-248, May.
- Bouyon, Sylvain, 2014. "A Review of Policy Options for Monitoring Household Saving," ECRI Papers 9754, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jorge Restrepo & Carlos Garcia & Evan Tanner, 2011.
"Fiscal Rules in a Volatile World; A Welfare-Based Approach,"
IMF Working Papers
11/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Garcia, Carlos J. & Restrepo, Jorge E. & Tanner, Evan, 2011. "Fiscal rules in a volatile world: A welfare-based approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 649-676, July.
- Barbara Liberda & Marek Pęczkowski, 2012. "Polarization of household saving in Poland during financial crisis 2007-2010," Working Papers 2012-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2002. "The Life-Cycle-Permanent-Income Model: A Reinterpretation and Supporting Evidence," Working Papers 2002_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yulei Luo, 2005.
"Consumption Dynamics under Information Processing Constraints,"
0505011, EconWPA, revised 03 Jun 2005.
- Yulei Luo, 2008. "Consumption Dynamics under Information Processing Constraints," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 366-385, April.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Jack Rogers, 2013. "Fixed versus Variable Rate Debt Contracts and Optimal Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 1306, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hryshko, Dmytro, 2014. "Correlated income shocks and excess smoothness of consumption," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 41-62.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Türkiye Ekonomisinde Sürekli Gelir Hipotezine İlişkin Kanıtlar: Zaman Serileri Analizi (2004-2012)
[Evidence for Turkey's Economy Permanent Income Hypothesis: Time Series Analysis (2004-2012)]," MPRA Paper 55696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu, Jihai & Zhu, Guozhong, 2013. "How uncertain is household income in China," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 74-78.
- Fabrizio Perri & Dirk Krueger, 2009. "How does Household Consumption Respond to Income Shocks?," 2009 Meeting Papers 14, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Padula, Mario, 2004. "Consumer durables and the marginal propensity to consume out of permanent income shocks," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 319-341, December.