Citations for "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography"
by Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya
- García, Jorge H. & Garmestani, Ahjond S. & Karunanithi, Arunprakash T., 2011.
"Threshold transitions in a regional urban system,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 152-159.
- Di Giacinto, Valter & Pagnini, Marcello, 2011. "Local and global agglomeration patterns: Two econometrics-based indicators," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 266-280, May.
- Brian Blankespoor, 2013. "Market Accessibility and Regional Maps : Kyrgyz Republic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16486, The World Bank.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2009.
"Economic Geography within and between European Nations: The Role of Market Potential and Density across Space and Time,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2658, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2009. "Economic Geography Within And Between European Nations: The Role Of Market Potential And Density Across Space And Time," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 777-800.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Ausloos, Marcel, 2015.
"Evidence of economic regularities and disparities of Italian regions from aggregated tax income size data,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 421(C), pages 187-207.
- Roy Cerqueti & Marcel Ausloos, 2014. "Evidence of Economic Regularities and Disparities of Italian Regions From Aggregated Tax Income Size Data," Papers 1411.7880, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Shefer, 2011. "The Center-periphery Dilemma and the Issue of Equity in Regional Development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1192, European Regional Science Association.
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "Geographic concentration and spatial inequality: Two decades of EPO patenting at the level of European micro regions," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 32/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Kranich, Jan, 2009. "Agglomeration, innovation and international research mobility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 817-830, September.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2008.
"Agglomeration economies and clustering: Evidence from German firms,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
72, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2013. "Agglomeration economies and clustering -- evidence from German and European firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2938-2953, July.
- Kurt A. Hafner, 2008. "Agglomeration Economies and Clustering – Evidence from German Firms," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_023, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Juan Esteban Vélez Villegas, 2009. "Los procesos de aglomeración en Colombia a la luz de la nueva geografía económica," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2007. "Adding Geography to the New Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 2038, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zengwang Xu & Robert Harriss, 2010. "A Spatial and Temporal Autocorrelated Growth Model for City Rankâ€”Size Distribution," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 321-335, February.
- Romain Cruse & Bruno Marques, 2013. "Bénéfices et bénéficiaires de l’activité de croisière en Dominique," Documents de Travail 2013-16, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Van-Ilya, Andrei, 2012. "Spatial Allocation of Economy as a Fiber Bundle," MPRA Paper 40820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilip Saikia, 2011. "Does Economic Integration Affect Spatial Concentration of Industries? Theory and a Case Study for India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(42), pages 89-114, December.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2012.
"Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 252-266.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 8106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou - Increased Labor Mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 3271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petrakos, George & Dimitris, Kallioras & Ageliki, Anagnostou, 2007. "A Generalized Model of Regional Economic Growth in the European Union," Papers DYNREG12, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Andreas Ioannidis, 2014. "Spatial Growth: The Distribution of Capital across Locations when Saving Rates are Exogenous," DEOS Working Papers 1412, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Elif Alkay & Geoffrey Hewings, 2012. "The determinants of agglomeration for the manufacturing sector in the Istanbul metropolitan area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 225-245, February.
- Kim, Ho Yeon, 2012. "Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy," IDE Discussion Papers 360, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2005.
"Putting New Economic Geography to the Test: Free-ness of Trade and Agglomeration in the EU Regions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2006. "Putting new economic geography to the test: Free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 613-635, September.
- Pedro Amaral & Mauro Lemos & Rodrigo Sim�es & Fl�via Chein, 2010.
"Regional Imbalances and Market Potential in Brazil,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 463-482.
- Pedro Vasconcelos Amaral & Mauro Borges Lemos & Rodrigo Ferreira Simões & Flávia Chein Feres, 2007. "Regional imbalances and market potential in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td324, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Anna Agliari & Pasquale Commendatore & Ilaria Foroni & Ingrid Kubin, 2011. "Border Collision Bifurcations in a Footloose Capital Model with First Nature Firms," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 349-366, October.
- Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2008. "New economic geography with heterogeneous preferences: An explanation of segregation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 306-324, January.
- Longhi, Christian & Musolesi, Antonio & Baumont, Catherine, 2014. "Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 395-407.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012. "Reexamining The Determinants Of Fiscal Decentralization: What Is The Role Of Geography?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1211, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ryusuke Ihara, 2011. "Weber problem in the NEG: a case study of Asia," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 37-50, August.
- Ho Yeon KIM & Petra de Jong & Jan Rouwendal & Aleid Brouwer, 2012.
"Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy
[Housing preferences and attribute importance among Dutch older adults: a conjoint choice experiment]," ERSA conference papers ersa12p350, European Regional Science Association.
- Koopmans, Carl & Oosterhaven, Jan, 2011. "SCGE modelling in cost-benefit analysis: The Dutch experience," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 29-36.
- Hafner, Kurt A., 2008. "Agglomeration economies and clustering: Evidence from German firms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 72, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fujishima, Shota, 2013. "Growth, agglomeration, and urban congestion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1168-1181.
- Jan Kranich, 2008. "R&D and the agglomeration of industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ng, Linda Fung-Yee & Tuan, Chyau, 2006. "Spatial agglomeration, FDI, and regional growth in China: Locality of local and foreign manufacturing investments," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 691-713, October.
- Karl Steininger & Olivia Koland & Gerold Zakarias, . "Circular Causality in Spatial Environmental Quality and Commuting: a Spatial CGE Analysis Within a NUTS III Region," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600090, EcoMod.
- Beltramo, Theresa, 2010. "Changes in Bilateral Trade Costs between European Union Member States & Major Trading Partners: An Empirical Analysis from 1989 - 2006," MPRA Paper 24259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2010. "The Evolution of the Cluster Literature: Shedding Light on the Regional Studies-Regional Science Debate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1263-1288.
- Ikeda, Kiyohiro & Murota, Kazuo & Akamatsu, Takashi & Kono, Tatsuhito & Takayama, Yuki, 2014. "Self-organization of hexagonal agglomeration patterns in new economic geography models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 32-52.
- Elisenda Paluzie & Jordi Pons & Javier Silvestre & Daniel Tirado, 2009. "Migrants and market potential in Spain over the twentieth century: a test of the new economic geography," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 243-265, December.