Agglomeration economies and location choice of Korean manufacturers within the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahisa Fujita & Tomoya Mori, 2005. "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography," KIER Working Papers 604, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2005.
"Economic Geography and Public Policy,"
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 7524.
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert Nicoud, 2003. "Economic Geography and Public Policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00179815, HAL.
- Masahisa Fujita & Tomoya Mori, 2005. "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography-super-," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 377-405, August.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Voicu, Ioan, 2006. "Agglomeration economies and the location of foreign direct investment: quasi-experimental evidence from Romania," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3574, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphrey,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firm productivity and infrastructure costs in east Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7278, The World Bank.
- Blanc-Brude, Frédéric & Cookson, Graham & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2014. "The FDI location decision: Distance and the effects of spatial dependence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 797-810.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphrey,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firms? locational choice and infrastructure development in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7279, The World Bank.
- Romana Korez-Vide & Patrick Voller & Vito Bobek, 2014. "German and Austrian Foreign Direct Investment in Brazilian Regions: Which Are the Location Choice Factors?," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 68-81, November.
- Iimi,Atsushi & Humphreys,Richard Martin & Melibaeva,Sevara, 2015. "Firms? locational choice and infrastructure development in Tanzania : instrumental variable spatial autoregressive model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7305, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:2:p:189-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.