Citations for "Equity and the Technology Transfer Strategies of American Research Universities"
by Maryann Feldman & Irwin Feller & Janet Bercovitz & Richard Burton
- Aldo Geuna & Alessandro Muscio, 2008. "The governance of University knowledge transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 173, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Markman, Gideon D. & Phan, Phillip H. & Balkin, David B. & Gianiodis, Peter T., 2005. "Entrepreneurship and university-based technology transfer," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 241-263, March.
- Woolgar, Lee, 2007. "New institutional policies for university-industry links in Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1261-1274, October.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Yang, Yi & Zahra, Shaker A., 2009. "Corporate venturing and value creation: A review and proposed framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Joana Costa, 2006.
"What type of firm forges closer innovation linkages with Portuguese Universities?,"
FEP Working Papers
207, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Aurora Teixeira & Joana Costa, 2006. "What Type of Firm Forges Closer Innovation Linkages with Portuguese Universities?," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 24, pages 22-47, December.
- Ajay Agrawal & Iain M. Cockburn, 2002. "University Research, Industrial R&D, and the Anchor Tenant Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 9212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonali Shah & Emily Pahnke, 2014. "Parting the ivory curtain: understanding how universities support a diverse set of startups," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 780-792, October.
- Christoph Grimpe & Heide Fier, 2010.
"Informal university technology transfer: a comparison between the United States and Germany,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 637-650, December.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Fier, Heide, 2009. "Informal university technology transfer: a comparison between the United States and Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2007. "Life Scientist Mobility from Academe to Industry: Does Academic Entrepreneurship Induce a Costly ?Brain Drain? on the Not-for-Profit Research Sector?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kenney, Martin & Patton, Donald, 2011. "Does inventor ownership encourage university research-derived entrepreneurship? A six university comparison," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1100-1112, October.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2007.
"Licensing of university inventions: The role of a technology transfer office,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 483-510, June.
- Macho-Stadler Inés & Pérez-Castrillo David & Veugelers Reinhilde, 2005. "Licensing of University Inventions: The Role of a Technology Transfer Office," Working Papers 201022, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Charles Wessner, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and the Innovation Ecosystem Policy Lessons from the United States," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-46, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Mark Lorenzen & Bo Carlsson, 2014. "Maryann Feldman: Recipient of the 2013 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-8, June.
- David Audretsch & Marcel Hülsbeck & Erik Lehmann, 2012.
"Regional competitiveness, university spillovers, and entrepreneurial activity,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 587-601, October.
- Audretsch, David B. & Hülsbeck, Marcel & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Regional competitiveness, university spillovers and entrepreneurial activity," UO Working Papers 02-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Pojo, Sabrina Da Rosa & Vidal, Valéria Schneider & Zen, Aurora Carneiro & Barros, Henrique M., 2013. "Management of Intellectual Property in Brazilian Universities: a Multiple Case Study," Insper Working Papers wpe_330, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Pluvia Zuniga, 2011. "The State of Patenting at Research Institutions in Developing Countries: Policy Approaches and Practices," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 04, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- Maryann Feldman, 2014. "The character of innovative places: entrepreneurial strategy, economic development, and prosperity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 9-20, June.
- Jue Wang & Philip Shapira, 2012. "Partnering with universities: a good choice for nanotechnology start-up firms?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 197-215, February.
- Edler, Jakob & Fier, Heide & Grimpe, Christoph, 2011. "International scientist mobility and the locus of knowledge and technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 791-805, July.
- repec:wip:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara & Malek Saïhi, 2007. "Patenting and spin-off creation by Canadian researchers in engineering and life sciences," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 217-249, June.
- Donald S. Siegel & Phillip H. Phan, 2004. "Analyzing the Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer: Implications for Entrepreneurship Education," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0426, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Christian Rammer & Andrew Toole, 2014.
"University spin-offs and the “performance premium”,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 309-326, August.
- Lawton Smith, H. & Ho, K., 2006. "Measuring the performance of Oxford University, Oxford Brookes University and the government laboratories' spin-off companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1554-1568, December.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2009. "University-industry technology transfer options: licensing or research joint venture?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2582-2591.
- Djordje Djokovic & Vangelis Souitaris, 2008. "Spinouts from academic institutions: a literature review with suggestions for further research," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 225-247, June.
- Powers, Joshua B. & McDougall, Patricia P., 2005. "University start-up formation and technology licensing with firms that go public: a resource-based view of academic entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 291-311, May.
- Gunter Festel, 2013. "Academic spin-offs, corporate spin-outs and company internal start-ups as technology transfer approach," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 454-470, August.
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Thursby, Marie & Thursby, Jerry, 2009.
"Shirking, sharing risk and shelving: The role of university license contracts,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 80-91, January.
- Marie Thursby & Jerry Thursby & Emmanuel Dechenaux, 2005. "Shirking, Sharing Risk, and Shelving: The Role of University License Contracts," NBER Working Papers 11128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Shea, Rory P. & Allen, Thomas J. & Chevalier, Arnaud & Roche, Frank, 2005. "Entrepreneurial orientation, technology transfer and spinoff performance of U.S. universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 994-1009, September.
- Landry, Rejean & Amara, Nabil & Rherrad, Imad, 2006. "Why are some university researchers more likely to create spin-offs than others? Evidence from Canadian universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1599-1615, December.
- Jung Eun Lee & Younghoon Kim & Yeonbae Kim & Donghyuk Choi, 2010. "The Impact of Technology Licensing Payment Mechanisms on Firms' Innovative Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201071, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2010.
- Ryan, Michael P., 2010. "Patent Incentives, Technology Markets, and Public-Private Bio-Medical Innovation Networks in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1082-1093, August.
- Baba, Yasunori & Shichijo, Naohiro & Sedita, Silvia Rita, 2009. "How do collaborations with universities affect firms' innovative performance? The role of "Pasteur scientists" in the advanced materials field," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 756-764, June.
- Tijssen, Robert J.W., 2006. "Universities and industrially relevant science: Towards measurement models and indicators of entrepreneurial orientation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1569-1585, December.
- Kenney, Martin & Richard Goe, W., 2004. "The role of social embeddedness in professorial entrepreneurship: a comparison of electrical engineering and computer science at UC Berkeley and Stanford," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-707, July.
- Wood, Matthew S., 2011. "A process model of academic entrepreneurship," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 153-161, March.
- Landry, Réjean & Saïhi, Malek & Amara, Nabil & Ouimet, Mathieu, 2010. "Evidence on how academics manage their portfolio of knowledge transfer activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1387-1403, December.
- Celestine Chukumba & Richard Jensen, 2005. "University Invention, Entrepreneurship, and Start-Ups," NBER Working Papers 11475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Powers, Joshua B. & McDougall, Patricia, 2005. "Policy orientation effects on performance with licensing to start-ups and small companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1028-1042, September.
- Owen-Smith, Jason & Powell, Walter W., 2003. "The expanding role of university patenting in the life sciences: assessing the importance of experience and connectivity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1695-1711, October.