Strategy, Complexity, and Economic Rent
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Oktemgil, Mehmet, 1997. "An Investigation of Modulator Effects on Alignment Skill," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 93-105, June.
- Jerker Denrell & Christina Fang & Sidney Winter, 2003. "The Economics of Strategic Opportunity," LEM Papers Series 2003/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Corporate Strategies For Managing Environmental Risk (The International Library Of Environmental Economics And Policy – Volume xx)," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-43, CIRANO.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Craig E. Landry & John A. List, 2015.
"Field Experiments On The Anchoring Of Economic Valuations,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1522-1538, July.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Craig E. Landry & John A. List, 2011. "Field Experiments on Anchoring of Economic Valuations," Working Papers 2011-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Alevy & Craig Landry & John List, 2015. "Field Experiments on Anchoring of Economic Valuations," Framed Field Experiments 00454, The Field Experiments Website.
- Roch Parayre & Dileep Hurry, 2001. "Corporate investment and strategic stability in hypercompetition," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 281-298.
- Gabrielsson, Mika & Kirpalani, V.H. Manek & Dimitratos, Pavlos & Solberg, Carl Arthur & Zucchella, Antonella, 2008. "Born globals: Propositions to help advance the theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 385-401, August.
- Kai-Ping Huang & Karen Wang, 2013. "The moderating effect of social capital and environmental dynamism on the link between entrepreneurial orientation and resource acquisition," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1617-1628, April.
- Prasad, Sanjeev K., 2018. "Business model for transforming a coal mining asset into a rent generating resource: A study under multiple strategic frameworks," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 163-170.
- Ito, Kiyohiko & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1999. "Innovations and geographic focus: A comparison of US and Japanese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-74, January.
- Gary Spraakman & Julie Margret, 2005. "The transfer of management accounting practices from London counting houses to the British North American fur trade," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 101-119.
- Ilinova, Alina & Dmitrieva, Diana & Kraslawski, Andrzej, 2021. "Influence of COVID-19 pandemic on fertilizer companies: The role of competitive advantages," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Hui, Kent N. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ketchen, David J., 2020. "Causal attribution for peer performance and international joint venture divestment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2).
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Alessandro Arrighetti & Fabio Landini, 2021. "Recession and firm survival: is selection based on cleansing or skill accumulation?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1893-1914, December.
- Kazeminia, Ali, 2021. "Unfolding the airbus’ strategic growth: A successful case," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1).
- Iman Seoudi & Matthias Huehn & Bo Carlsson, 2008. "Penrose Revisited: A Re-Appraisal of the Resource Perspective," Working Papers 14, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Wang, Chun-Ju & Wu, Lei-Yu, 2012. "Team member commitments and start-up competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 708-715.
- Timsit, Jean-Philippe & Castiaux, Annick & Truong, Yann & Athaide, Gerard A. & Klink, Richard R., 2015. "The effect of market-pull vs. resource-push orientation on performance when entering new markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 2005-2014.
- Carpano, Claudio & Rahman, Manzur & Roth, Kendall, 2003. "Resources, mobility barriers, and the international competitive position of an industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-169.
- Marc Orlitzky & Céline Louche & Jean-Pascal Gond & Wendy Chapple, 2017. "Unpacking the Drivers of Corporate Social Performance: A Multilevel, Multistakeholder, and Multimethod Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 21-40, August.
- Hannah S. Lee & David A. Griffith, 2012. "Comparative insights into the governance problems of agency theory: the influence of institutional environment on the basic human tenets," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 2(1), pages 19-33, March.
- Haitian Lu & Yi Tan & Hong Huang, 2013. "Why do venture capital firms exist: An institution-based rent-seeking perspective and Chinese evidence," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 921-936, September.
- Gwendolyn K. Lee & Mishari A. Alnahedh, 2016. "Industries’ Potential for Interdependency and Profitability: A Panel of 135 Industries, 1988–1996," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(4), pages 285-308, December.
- Zheng, Tengfei & Qiang, Maoshan & Chen, Wenchao & Xia, Bingqing & Wang, Jianing, 2016. "An externality evaluation model for hydropower projects: A case study of the Three Gorges Project," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 74-85.
- Honda, Hidehito & Ogawa, Midori & Murakoshi, Takuma & Masuda, Tomohiro & Utsumi, Ken & Park, Sora & Kimura, Atsushi & Nei, Daisuke & Wada, Yuji, 2015. "Effect of visual aids and individual differences of cognitive traits in judgments on food safety," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 33-40.
- Oktemgil, Mehmet & Greenley, Gordon E. & Broderick, Amanda J., 2000. "An empirical study of isolating mechanisms in UK companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 638-655, May.
- Rhisiart, Martin & Störmer, Eckhard & Daheim, Cornelia, 2017. "From foresight to impact? The 2030 Future of Work scenarios," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 203-213.
- Hardcopf, Rick & Gonçalves, Paulo & Linderman, Kevin & Bendoly, Elliot, 2017. "Short-term bias and strategic misalignment in operational solutions: Perceptions, tendencies, and traps," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1004-1021.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Leiâ€“Yu Wu & Chunâ€“Ju Wang & Chengâ€“Ping Chen & Leeâ€“Yun Pan, 2008. "Internal Resources, External Network, and Competitiveness during the Growth Stage: A Study of Taiwanese Highâ€“Tech Ventures1," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(3), pages 529-549, May.
- Torgerson, Randall E. & Reynolds, Bruce J. & Gray, Thomas W., 1990. "Evolution of Cooperative Thought, Theory and Purpose," Cooperatives: Their Importance in the Future Food and Agricultural System - FAMC 1990 Conference 265908, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).