Citations for "Where do migrants go?"
by Francesco Daveri & Riccardo Faini
- Jaeger, David A. & Dohmen, Thomas J. & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe & Bonin, Holger, 2010.
"Direct evidence on risk attitudes and migration,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19528, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David A. Jaeger & Holger Bonin & Thomas Dohmen & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2007. "Direct Evidence on Risk Attitudes and Migration," Working Papers 50, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jaeger, David A. & Bonin, Holger & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2007. "Direct Evidence on Risk Attitudes and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 2655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David A. Jaeger & Holger Bonin & Thomas Dohmen & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2007. "Direct Evidence on Risk Attitudes and Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0703, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jaeger David A. & Dohmen Thomas & Falk Armin & Huffman David & Sunde Uwe & Bonin Holger, 2008. "Direct Evidence in Risk Attitudes and Migration," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Mahmudul Anam & Shin-Hwan Chiang & Lieng Hua, 2008. "Uncertainty and International Migration: An Option Cum Portfolio Model," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 236-250, September.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2014.
"Economic and spatial determinants of interregional migration in Kazakhstan,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 379-396.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2012. "Economic and Spatial Determinants of Interregional Migration in Kazakhstan," IZA Discussion Papers 6289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nifo, Annamaria & Pagnotta, Stefano & Scalera, Domenico, 2011.
"The best and brightest. Selezione positiva e brain drain nelle migrazioni interne italiane
[The best and brightest. Positive selection and brain drain in Italian internal migrations]," MPRA Paper 34506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Anil Rupasingha, 2013. "Migration As A Way To Diversify: Evidence From Rural To Urban Migration In The U.S," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 690-711, October.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1991. "The Demand for Children in the Absence of Capital and Risk Markets: A Portfolio Approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 292-304, April.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Linguère Mously Mbaye, 2013.
"Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal,"
- Linguère M'BAYE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers 201316, CERDI.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013. "Braving the Waves: The Role of Time and Risk Preferences in Illegal Migration from Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 7517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gemma Larramona & Jesus Clemente & Pedro Garcia-Castrillo, 2004. "Illegal immigration and a heterogeneous labour force. When can quotas generate an internal conflict?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p125, European Regional Science Association.
- Monica Paiella & Luigi Guiso, 2004.
"The Role of Risk Aversion in Predicting Individual Behaviour,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
222, Econometric Society.
- Luigi Guiso & Monica Paiella, 2005. "The Role Of Risk Aversion In Predicting Individual Behavior," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 546, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guiso, Luigi & Paiella, Monica, 2004. "The Role of Risk Aversion in Predicting Individual Behaviours," CEPR Discussion Papers 4591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2000.
"Why Do People Still Live in East Germany?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
201, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2000. "Why Do People Still Live in East Germany?," NBER Working Papers 7564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2000. "Why Do People Still Live In East Germany?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2000. "Why Do People Still Live in East Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anil Rupasingha & Yongzheng Liu & Mark Partridge, 2015. "Rural Bound: Determinants of Metro to Non-Metro Migration in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(3), pages 680-700.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration: a review of the literature," MPRA Paper 8783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kong-Pin Chen & Shin-Hwang Chiang & Siu-Fai Leung, 2002.
"Migration, Family, and Risk Diversification,"
2002_01, York University, Department of Economics.
- Bianca Biagi & Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann, 2011. "Long and Short Distance Migration in Italy: The Role of Economic, Social and Environmental Characteristics," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 111-131.
- Brücker, Herbert & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2006. "Estimating and forecasting European migration : methods, problems and results," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 39(1), pages 35-56.
- Alecke, Björn & Mitze, Timo & Untiedt, Gerhard, 2009. "Internal Migration, Regional Labour Market Dynamics and Implications for German East-West Disparities – Results from a Panel VAR," Ruhr Economic Papers 96, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Riccardo Faini, 2002. "Développement, commerce international et migrations," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 10(1), pages 85-116.
- Fredrik Carlsen & K�re Johansen & Knut R�ed, 2006.
"Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 423-444, 08.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, . "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2010. "The determinants of the recent interregional migration flows in Italy: A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 26245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2007. "Determinants of interregional migration in Italy:A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 5307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio & Ubeda, Luis, 2004.
"A model of multiple equilibria in geographic labor mobility,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 107-123, February.
- Luis Ubeda & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2002. "A Model of Multiple Equilibria in Geographic Labor Mobility," IMF Working Papers 02/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Fachin, 2007.
"Long-run trends in internal migrations in italy: a study in panel cointegration with dependent units,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 401-428.
- Stefano Fachin, 2005. "Long-Run Trends in Internal Migrations in Italy: a Study in Panel Cointegration with Dependent Units," Econometrics 0507002, EconWPA.
- Alisher Aldashev & Barbara Dietz, 2011.
"Determinants of Internal Migration in Kazakhstan,"
301, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Poelhekke, Steven, 2011. "Urban growth and uninsured rural risk: Booming towns in bust times," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 461-475, November.
- Kudo, Yuya, 2012. "Returns to migration : the role of educational attainment in rural Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 322, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ashok Parikh & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2003. "Interregional labour mobility, inequality and wage convergence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 931-941.
- repec:rwi:repape:0096 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:39:i:1:p:35-56 is not listed on IDEAS