The Demand for Children in the Absence of Capital and Risk Markets: A Portfolio Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman G. Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59998, February.
- repec:idb:brikps:59998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eswaran, Mukesh, 1998. "One Explanation for the Demographic Transition in Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 237-265, April.
- Sherrie A. Kossoudji, 2005. "Economics of assisted reproduction," Chapters,in: Economics Uncut, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zeller, Manfred & Schrieder, Gertrud & von Braun, Joachim & Heidhues, Franz, 1997. "Rural finance for food security for the poor," Food policy reviews 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dumas, Christelle. & Lambert, Sylvie., 2006. "Trajectoires de scolarisation et de travail des enfants au Sénégal," ILO Working Papers 993907603402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:390760 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Jellal & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2002.
"Insecure old-age security,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 636-648, October.
- Jellal, Mohamed & wolff, François charles, 2002. "Insecure old-age security," MPRA Paper 38644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daveri, Francesco & Faini, Riccardo, 1999. "Where Do Migrants Go?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 595-622, October.
- Francesco Daveri & Riccardo Faini, "undated". "Where do migrants go?," Working Papers 124, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:syd:wpaper:99-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7391, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)