The Demand for Children in the Absence of Capital and Risk Markets: A Portfolio Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 43 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:idb:brikps:59998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eswaran, Mukesh, 1998. "One Explanation for the Demographic Transition in Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 237-65, April.
- Jellal, Mohamed & wolff, François charles, 2002.
"Insecure old-age security,"
38644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Daveri & Riccardo Faini, .
"Where do migrants go?,"
124, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:390760 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:syd:wpaper:99-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeller, Manfred & Schrieder, Gertrud & von Braun, Joachim & Heidhues, Franz, 1997. "Rural finance for food security for the poor," Food policy reviews 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sherrie A. Kossoudji, 2005. "Economics of assisted reproduction," Chapters, in: Economics Uncut, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman G. Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59998.
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7391, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:43:y:1991:i:2:p:292-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.