The Demand for Children in the Absence of Capital and Risk Markets: A Portfolio Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jellal, Mohamed & wolff, François charles, 2002.
"Insecure old-age security,"
38644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daveri, Francesco & Faini, Riccardo, 1999.
"Where Do Migrants Go?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 595-622, October.
- repec:syd:wpaper:99-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7391, April.
- Eswaran, Mukesh, 1998. "One Explanation for the Demographic Transition in Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 237-65, April.
- repec:idb:brikps:59998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeller, Manfred & Schrieder, Gertrud & von Braun, Joachim & Heidhues, Franz, 1997. "Rural finance for food security for the poor," Food policy reviews 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman G. Packard & Juan Yermo, 2005. "Keeping the Promise of Social Security in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59998, June.
- Dumas, Christelle & Lambert, Sylvie, 2006. "Trajectoires de scolarisation et de travail des enfants au Sénégal," ILO Working Papers 390760, International Labour Organization.
- Sherrie A. Kossoudji, 2005. "Economics of assisted reproduction," Chapters, in: Economics Uncut, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:43:y:1991:i:2:p:292-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.