Currency mismatch, systemic risk and growth in emerging Europe
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mykhaylova Olena & Staveley-O’Carroll James, 2014. "International transmission of productivity shocks with nonzero net foreign debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, January.
- Chen, Guojin & Liu, Yanzhen & Zhang, Yu, 2020. "Can systemic risk measures predict economic shocks? Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Loayza,Norman V. & Ouazad,Amine & Ranciere,Romain, 2017.
"Financial development, growth, and crisis: is there a trade-off ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8237, The World Bank.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," Working Papers 2017-114, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière, 2018. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," NBER Working Papers 24474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kátay, Gábor & Péter, Harasztosi, 2017. "Currency Matching and Carry Trade by Non-Financial Corporations," Working Papers 2017-02, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Endrész, Marianna & Harasztosi, Péter, 2014.
"Corporate foreign currency borrowing and investment: The case of Hungary,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 265-287.
- Marianna Endrész & Péter Harasztosi, 2014. "Corporate Foreign Currency Borrowing and Investment. The Case of Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2014/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Nephil Matangi Maskay & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014.
"On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Nephil Matangi Maskay & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014. "On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal," IEER Working Papers 101, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 25 Jul 2017.
- Steinkamp, Sven & Maskay, Nephil & Westermann, Frank, 2015. "On Remittances, Foreign Currency Exposure and Credit Constraints: Evidence from Nepal," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112901, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013.
"Foreign currency loans and systemic risk in Europe,"
Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 95(May), pages 219-236.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Foreign Currency Loans and Systemic Risk in Europe," Working Papers 13.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Joseph Crowley, 2015. "Central and Commercial Bank Balance Sheet Risk Before, During, and After the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 2015/047, International Monetary Fund.
- Mirna Dumičić & Vedran Šošić, 2014. "Credit cycles and central bank policy in Croatia: lessons from the 2000s," Chapters, in: Ewald Nowotny & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald & Peter Backé (ed.), Financial Cycles and the Real Economy, chapter 7, pages 96-113, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shesadri Banerjee & M S Mohanty, 2021. "US monetary policy and the financial channel of the exchange rate: evidence from India," BIS Working Papers 945, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fischer, Andreas M & Yesin, Pinar, 2019.
"Foreign currency loan conversions and currency mismatches,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2019. "Foreign currency loan conversions and currency mismatches," Working Papers 2019-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Bitar, Joseph, 2021. "Foreign Currency Intermediation: Systemic Risk and Macroprudential Regulation," Latin American Journal of Central Banking (previously Monetaria), Elsevier, vol. 2(2).
- Mara Pirovano, 2013.
"Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy,"
Working Paper Research
246, National Bank of Belgium.
- PIROVANO, Mara, 2013. "Household and firm leverage, capital flows and monetary policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut, 2015.
"Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-16.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk," Working Papers 188, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Martin Brown & Karolin Kirschenmann & Steven Ongena, 2014. "Bank Funding, Securitization, and Loan Terms: Evidence from Foreign Currency Lending," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(7), pages 1501-1534, October.
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R., 2010.
"Foreign Currency Lending in Emerging Europe : Bank Level Evidence,"
2010-135, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R., 2010. "Foreign Currency Lending in Emerging Europe : Bank Level Evidence," Other publications TiSEM ade568c2-7e6f-4dce-8e29-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brown, M. & de Haas, R., 2010. "Foreign Currency Lending in Emerging Europe : Bank Level Evidence," Other publications TiSEM 29059e97-755d-4c51-b372-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "International Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Conditions: Lessons for Emerging Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp438, IIIS.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2017.
"The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(5), pages 372-395, October.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2016. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Bank Lending Activity: Evidence from Bayesian Model Averaging," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-69, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Eiji Fujii, 2020. "Currency Portfolio of External Debt, Exchange Rate Cyclicality, and Consumption Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 8287, CESifo.
- Rancière, Romain & Tornell, Aaron & Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 2011. "A New Index of Currency Mismatch and Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aiba, Daiju & Odajima, Ken & Khou, Vouthy, 2018. "Foreign currency borrowing and risk-hedging behavior: Evidence from Cambodian households," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 19-35.
- Krzysztof Czerkas, 2016. "The foreign currency mortgage loans in the Polish banking sector and its possible macroeconomic and political consequences," Lodz Economics Working Papers 8/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Ostry, Jonathan D., 2012. "Managing Capital Flows: What Tools to Use?," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 29(1), pages 83-89.
- Alin Marius Andrieş & Simona Nistor, 2018. "Systemic Risk and Foreign Currency Positions of Banks: Evidence from Emerging Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(5), pages 382-421, September.
- Viktória Vidaházy & Pınar Yeşin, 2020. "Deleveraging and Foreign Currency Loan Conversion Programs in Europe," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 62(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Husnu C. Dalgic, 2018. "Financial Dollarization in Emerging Markets: An Insurance Arrangement," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_051_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.