Citations for "Monetary policy and the housing bubble"
by Jane Dokko & Brian Doyle & Michael T. Kiley & Jinill Kim & Shane Sherlund & Jae Sim & Skander Van den Heuvel
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "The Crisis," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(1 (Spring), pages 201-261.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010.
"Macroprudential policy - a literature review,"
DNB Working Papers
267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2010.
"Modeling inflation after the crisis,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 173-220.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 2011. "Monetary policy after the crisis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 35-49.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs E:47/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Bertaut, Carol & DeMarco, Laurie Pounder & Kamin, Steven & Tryon, Ralph, 2012. "ABS inflows to the United States and the global financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 219-234.
- Yash P. Mehra & Bansai Sawhney, 2010. "Inflation measure, Taylor rules, and the Greenspan-Bernanke years," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 2Q, pages 123-151.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Asset Price Volatility: Should We Refill the Bernanke-Gertler Prescription?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-04, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jun 2011.
- Bernanke, B.S., 2011.
"International capital flows and the returns to safe assets in the United States 2003-2007,"
Financial Stability Review,
Banque de France, issue 15, pages 13-26, February.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Carol Bertaut & Laurie Pounder DeMarco & Steven Kamin, 2011. "International capital flows and the returns to safe assets in the United States, 2003-2007," International Finance Discussion Papers 1014, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edward Nelson, 2011.
"Friedman's monetary economics in practice,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2011-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martha A. Starr, 2012.
"Contributions of Economists to the Housing-Price Bubble,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(1), pages 143-172, March.
- Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Contributions of economists to the housing-price bubble," Working Papers 2011-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 2010.
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1237-1302
- Nicolas Groshenny, 2010.
"Monetary policy, inflation and unemployment. In Defense of the Federal Reserve,"
2010 Meeting Papers
676, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Groshenny, Nicolas, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Inflation And Unemployment: In Defense Of The Federal Reserve," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(06), pages 1311-1329, September.
- Nicolas Groshenny, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Inflation and Unemployment In Defense of the Federal Reserve," CAMA Working Papers 2010-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2012.
"Why did so many people make so many ex post bad decisions? the causes of the foreclosure crisis,"
2012-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Why Did So Many People Make So Many Ex Post Bad Decisions? The Causes of the Foreclosure Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Why did so many people make so many ex post bad decisions?: the causes of the foreclosure crisis," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Donald L. Kohn & Michael G. Palumbo, 2013. "Financial Statistics for the United States and the Crisis: What Did They Get Right, What Did They Miss, and How Could They Change?," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy, pages 39-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyungsoo Kim & Byoung-Ki Kim & Hail Park, 2011. "Monetary policy framework and financial procyclicality: international evidence," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential regulation and policy, volume 60, pages 51-57 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kenneth N Kuttner, 2012. "Discussant remarks on Filipa Sá, Pascal Towbin and Tomasz Wieladek’s paper "Capital inflows,financial innovation and housing booms"," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Property markets and financial stability, volume 64, pages 76-82 Bank for International Settlements.
- Emiliano Brancaccio & Giuseppe Fontana, 2013. "'Solvency rule' versus 'Taylor rule': an alternative interpretation of the relation between monetary policy and the economic crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 17-33.
- Kenneth Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2012. "Taming the Real Estate Beast: The Effects of Monetary and Macroprudential Policies on Housing Prices and Credit," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2012. "Low Interest Rates and Housing Bubbles: Still No Smoking Gun," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ouarda Merrouche & Erlend Nier, 2010. "What Caused the Global Financial Crisis; Evidenceon the Drivers of Financial Imbalances 1999: 2007," IMF Working Papers 10/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Carol Bertaut & Laurie Pounder DeMarco & Steven B. Kamin & Ralph W. Tryon, 2011. "ABS Inflows to the United States and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammed Dore & Roelof Makken & Erik Eastman, 2013. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism, Non-residential Fixed Investment and Housing," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(3), pages 215-224, September.
- Jean-Paul Pollin, 2010. "Commentaire : Articuler les explications pour comprendre la bulle immobilière," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 438(1), pages 173-179.
- Jörg Bibow, 2010. "Alternative Strategien der Budgetkonsolidierung in Österreich nach der Rezession," IMK Studies 03-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Carol Bertaut & Laurie Pounder DeMarco & Steve Kamin & Ralph Tryon, 2011. "ABS inflows to the United States and the global financial crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1028, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jelena Vukomanovic & Sandra L. Doumas & W. R. Osterkamp & Barron J. Orr, 2013. "Housing Density and Ecosystem Function: Comparing the Impacts of Rural, Exurban, and Suburban Densities on Fire Hazard, Water Availability, and House and Road Distance Effects," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 656-677, November.