Citations for "Monetary policy and the housing bubble"
by Jane K. Dokko & Brian M. Doyle & Michael T. Kiley & Jinill Kim & Shane M. Sherlund & Jae W. Sim & Skander J. van den Heuvel
- Yash P. Mehra & Bansi Sawhney, 2010. "Inflation measure, Taylor rules, and the Greenspan-Bernanke years," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 2Q, pages 123-151.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Asset Price Volatility: Should We Refill the Bernanke-Gertler Prescription?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-04, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jun 2011.
- Jelena Vukomanovic & Sandra L. Doumas & W. R. Osterkamp & Barron J. Orr, 2013. "Housing Density and Ecosystem Function: Comparing the Impacts of Rural, Exurban, and Suburban Densities on Fire Hazard, Water Availability, and House and Road Distance Effects," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 656, November.
- Kenneth Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2012. "Taming the Real Estate Beast: The Effects of Monetary and Macroprudential Policies on Housing Prices and Credit," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2012. "Low Interest Rates and Housing Bubbles: Still No Smoking Gun," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Nicolas Groshenny, 2010.
"Monetary Policy, Inflation and Unemployment In Defense of the Federal Reserve,"
CAMA Working Papers
2010-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Groshenny, Nicolas, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Inflation And Unemployment: In Defense Of The Federal Reserve," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(06), pages 1311-1329, September.
- Nicolas Groshenny, 2010. "Monetary policy, inflation and unemployment. In Defense of the Federal Reserve," 2010 Meeting Papers 676, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "The Crisis," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(1 (Spring), pages 201-261.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_047, September.
- Mahua Barari & Nityananda Sarkar & Srikanta Kundu & Kushal Banik Chowdhury, 2014. "Forecasting House Prices in the United States with Multiple Structural Breaks," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2010.
NBER Working Papers
16654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emiliano Brancaccio & Giuseppe Fontana, 2013. "'Solvency rule' versus 'Taylor rule': an alternative interpretation of the relation between monetary policy and the economic crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 17-33.
- Kyungsoo Kim & Byoung-Ki Kim & Hail Park, 2011. "Monetary policy framework and financial procyclicality: international evidence," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential regulation and policy, volume 60, pages 51-57 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bertaut, Carol & DeMarco, Laurie Pounder & Kamin, Steven & Tryon, Ralph, 2012. "ABS inflows to the United States and the global financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 219-234.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010.
"Macroprudential policy - a literature review,"
DNB Working Papers
267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2012.
"Why did so many people make so many ex post bad decisions? the causes of the foreclosure crisis,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2012-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Why Did So Many People Make So Many Ex Post Bad Decisions? The Causes of the Foreclosure Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2012. "Why did so many people make so many ex post bad decisions?: the causes of the foreclosure crisis," Public Policy Discussion Paper 12-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2010.
"Modeling Inflation After the Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
16488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Modeling inflation after the crisis," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 173-220.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Carol C. Bertaut & Laurie Pounder Demarco & Steven B. Kamin, 2011.
"International capital flows and the returns to safe assets in the United States, 2003-2007,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1014, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bernanke, B.S., 2011. "International capital flows and the returns to safe assets in the United States 2003-2007," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 15, pages 13-26, February.
- Matthew J. Eichner & Donald L. Kohn & Michael G. Palumbo, 2013. "Financial Statistics for the United States and the Crisis: What Did They Get Right, What Did They Miss, and How Could They Change?," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy, pages 39-66 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Edward, 2013.
"Friedman's monetary economics in practice,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-83.
- Martha A. Starr, 2012.
"Contributions of Economists to the Housing-Price Bubble,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(1), pages 143-172, March.
- Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Contributions of economists to the housing-price bubble," Working Papers 2011-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jörg Bibow, 2010. "Alternative Strategien der Budgetkonsolidierung in Österreich nach der Rezession," IMK Studies 03-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kenneth N Kuttner, 2012. "Discussant remarks on Filipa Sá, Pascal Towbin and Tomasz Wieladek’s paper "Capital inflows,financial innovation and housing booms"," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Property markets and financial stability, volume 64, pages 76-82 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jean-Paul Pollin, 2010. "Commentaire : Articuler les explications pour comprendre la bulle immobilière," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 438(1), pages 173-179.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 2011. "Monetary policy after the crisis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 35-49.
- Mohammed Dore & Roelof Makken & Erik Eastman, 2013. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism, Non-residential Fixed Investment and Housing," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(3), pages 215-224, September.
- Peter Stalder, 2015. "Starker Franken und tiefe Zinsen: Wohin steuert der schweizerische Immobilienmarkt?," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 9(4), pages 45-66, December.
- Carol Bertaut & Laurie Pounder DeMarco & Steven B. Kamin & Ralph W. Tryon, 2011. "ABS Inflows to the United States and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ouarda Merrouche & Erlend Nier, 2010. "What Caused the Global Financial Crisis; Evidenceon the Drivers of Financial Imbalances 1999: 2007," IMF Working Papers 10/265, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:hhs:bofism:2012_047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol C. Bertaut & Laurie Pounder Demarco & Steven B. Kamin & Ralph W. Tryon, 2011. "ABS inflows to the United States and the global financial crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1028, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).