Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Greenspan, 2000. "Technology and Financial Services," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 109-113, December.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Brigitte Desroches & Michael Francis, 2010.
"World real interest rates: a global savings and investment perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(22), pages 2801-2816.
- Brigitte Desroches & Michael Francis, 2007. "World Real Interest Rates: A Global Savings and Investment Perspective," Staff Working Papers 07-16, Bank of Canada.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Preface," MPRA Paper 17451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Tenjo & Martha López, 2010.
"Early Warning Indicators for Latin America,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 28(63), pages 232-259, December.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Paciello, Luigi, 2014.
"Monetary policy, doubts and asset prices,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 85-98.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Luigi Paciello, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Doubts and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 16386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Luigi Paciello, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Doubts and Asset Prices," EIEF Working Papers Series 1024, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2010.
- Pierpaolo Beningo & Luigi Paciello, 2011. "Monetary Policy, Doubts and Asset Prices," 2011 Meeting Papers 857, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:wsi:gcrxxx:v:02:y:2012:i:01:n:s2010493612500031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter J Boettke & Daniel J. Smith & Nicholas A. Snow, 2011.
"Been There Done That: The Political Economy of Déjà Vu,"
Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boettke, Peter & Smith, Daniel & Snow, Nicholas, 2011. "Been there done that: the political economy of Déjà Vu," MPRA Paper 32094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hughes, Joseph P. & Mester, Loretta J., 2013.
"Who said large banks don’t experience scale economies? Evidence from a risk-return-driven cost function,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 559-585.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2011. "Who said large banks don't experience scale economies? Evidence from a risk-return-driven cost function," Working Papers 11-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2013. "Who said large banks don’t experience scale economies? Evidence from a risk-return-driven cost function," Working Papers 13-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 04 Feb 2014.
- Joseph J. Hughes & Loretta Mester, 2011. "Who Said Large Banks Don't Experience Scale Economies? Evidence from a Risk-Return-Driven Cost Function," Departmental Working Papers 201127, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Liang, Hsiao-Chen & Jang, Woan-Yuh, 2013. "Information asymmetry and monitoring in equity private placements," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 460-475.
- David Allen & Robert Faff, 2012. "The Global Financial Crisis: some attributes and responses," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 52(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Peter Praet, 2010. "Building a more stable financial system : regulatory reform in a post-crisis perspective," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 8(1), pages 115-126, June.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Chang, Yan & Yavas, Abdullah, 2012. "Adverse selection in mortgage securitization," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 640-660.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:387-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cathcart, Lara & El-Jahel, Lina & Jabbour, Ravel, 2015. "Can regulators allow banks to set their own capital ratios?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 112-123.
- Beniamino Moro, 2013. "The Run On Repo and the Liquidity Shortage Problems of the Current Global Financial Crisis: Europe vs. The US," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 41-77, January.
- Kevin Davis, 2012. "Bank Capital Adequacy: Where to Now?," Chapters,in: Regulatory Failure and the Global Financial Crisis, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2012. "Global imbalances, cross-market linkages, and the financial crisis: A multivariate Markov-switching analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 943-973.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; financial intermediation;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:12:y:2010:i:22:p:15-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.