Citations for "Health and endogenous growth"
by van Zon, Adriaan & Muysken, Joan
- Stefano Bosi & Thierry Laurent, 2008. "Health, Growth and Welfare: Why Put Public Money on Medical R&D?," Documents de recherche 08-18, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2012.
"Growth and welfare e ffects of health care in knowledge based economies,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
120, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2012. "Growth and welfare effects of health care in knowledge based economies," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2012, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2013. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Health Care in Knowledge Based Economies," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79970, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2012. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Health Care in Knowledge Based Economies," Working Papers 1206, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Olivier F. Morand, 2002.
"Economic Growth, Longevity, and the Epidemiological Transition,"
2002-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Morand, 2004. "Economic growth, longevity and the epidemiological transition," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 166-174, May.
- Arora Suchit, 2012. "Understanding Aging during the Epidemiologic Transition," Working Papers 12-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Ronald Kumar & Madhukar Singh, 2014. "Role of health expenditure and ICT in a small island economy: a study of Fiji," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2295-2311, July.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0524, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"Health and Infrastructure in Models of Endogenous Growth,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0539, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Health and Infrastructure in Models of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 62, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009.
"Health-enhancing Activities and the Environment: How Competition for Resources Makes the Environmental Policy Beneficial,"
2009.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Health-enhancing activities and the environment:How competition for resources make the environmental policy beneficial," Working Papers hal-00423323, HAL.
- Hongyi Li & Huang Liang, 2010. "Health, education, and economic growth in East Asia," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 110-131, June.
- Bosi, Stefano & Laurent, Thierry, 2011. "Health, growth and welfare: a theoritical appraisal of the long run impact of medical R&D," MPRA Paper 33789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liutang Gong & Hongyi Li & Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011.
"Health, Taxes, and Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
482, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2014. "Is Growth Declining in the Service Economy?," Discussion papers e-14-007, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Dormont, Brigitte & Oliveira Martins, Joaquim & Pelgrin, Florian & Suhrcke, Marc, 2010.
"Health, Expenditure, Longevity and Growth,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/7972, Paris Dauphine University.
- Kirsten Svenja Wiebe, 2012. "The Human Development Index and an endogenous growth model," EcoMod2012 4365, EcoMod.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2014. "Public health infrastructure and growth: Ways to improve the inferior equilibrium under multiple equilibria," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 194-207.
- Marcos Sanso & Rosa M. Aísa, 2005. "Endogenous longevity, biological deterioration and economic growth," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-10, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca, 2006. "Public infrastructure and growth : new channels and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4064, The World Bank.
- Khaled Elmawazini & Gamal Atallah & Sonny Nwankwo & Yazid Dissou, 2013. "US Foreign Affiliates, Technology Diffusion and Host Country Human Development: Human Development Index versus Human Capital," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 69-91, January.
- Sanso, Marcos & Aisa, Rosa M., 2006. "Endogenous longevity, biological deterioration and economic growth," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 555-578, May.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2001. "Health, Longevity, and the Productivity Slowdown," Discussion Paper 25, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xiaojun Wang & Kiyoshi Taniguchi, 2002. "Does Better Nutrition Cause Economic Growth? The efficiency cost of hunger revisited," Working Papers 02-11, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Gong, Liutang & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Dihai, 2012. "Health investment, physical capital accumulation, and economic growth," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1104-1119.
- Zon ,Adriaan,van & Muysken ,Joan, 2003. "Health as a Principal Determinant of Economic Growth," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Volker Grossmann, 2011.
"Do Cost-sharing and Entry Deregulation Curb Pharmaceutical Innovation?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2013. "Do cost-sharing and entry deregulation curb pharmaceutical innovation?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 881-894.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2004:i:3:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- P R Agénor & K C Neanidis, 2006. "Corruption Clubs: The Allocation of Public Expenditure and Economic Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 69, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Aloi, Marta & Tournemaine, Frederic, 2011. "Growth effects of environmental policy when pollution affects health," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1683-1695, July.
- Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "The Fogel Approach to Health and Growth," CEMA Working Papers 520, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Xavier Pautrel, . "Environmental Policy, Health and Long-Run," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000048, EcoMod.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:14:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Aísa & Fernando Pueyo, 2004. "Endogenous longevity, health and economic growth: a slow growth for a longer life?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10.
- Ricci, Francesco & Zachariadis, Marios, 2009.
"Longevity and Education Externalities: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
TSE Working Papers
09-009, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- RICCI Francesco & ZACHARIADIS Marios, 2009. "Longevity and Education Externalities: A Macroeconomic Perspective," LERNA Working Papers 09.02.278, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena & Wilson, Mark, 2004. "Health human capital and economic growth in Sub-Saharan African and OECD countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 296-320, May.
- Cheryl Gray & Tracey Lane & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth : Lessons for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6883, October.
- Hosoya, Kei, 2003. "Tax Financed Government Health Expenditure and Growth with Capital Deepening Externality," Discussion Paper 153, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & Santiago Budría, 2013. "Does income deprivation affect people’s mental well-being?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1312, Banco de Espa�a.
- Basseti, Thomas & Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2010. "How policy can influence human capital accumulation and environment quality," MPRA Paper 21754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard, 2008. "Health and infrastructure in a model of endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1407-1422, December.