Health and Infrastructure in Models of Endogenous Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Health and Infrastructure in Models of Endogenous Growth," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0539, Economics, The University of Manchester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarty Debajyoti, 2012.
"Poverty Traps and Growth in a Model of Endogenous Time Preference,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, July.
- Debajyoti Chakrabarty, 2000. "Poverty traps and Growth in a model of Endogenous Time Preference," Departmental Working Papers 200018, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarty, Debajyoti, 2002. "Poverty traps and growth in a model of endogenous time preference," ZEI Working Papers B 27-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 580-601, June.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice," Development and Comp Systems 0312006, EconWPA.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2004. "Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 9, Econometric Society.
- Lavy, Victor & Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan & de Vreyer, Philippe, 1996.
"Quality of health care, survival and health outcomes in Ghana,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 333-357, June.
- Lavy, V & Strauss, J & Thomas, D & de Vreyer, P, 1996. "Quality of Health Care, Survivial and Health Outcomes in Ghana," Papers 96-20, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2012.
"Infrastructure, Public Education And Growth With Congestion Costs,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 449-469, October.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0524, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Marianne Fay & Danny Leipziger & Quentin Wodon & Tito Yepes, 2003. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : The role of infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3163, The World Bank.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1987. "How does mother's schooling affect family health, nutrition, medical care usage, and household sanitation?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 185-204.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Optimal tax, debt, and expenditure policies in a growing economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 21-44, April.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2004. "The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: A Production Function Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Adam Wagstaff & Mariam Claeson, 2004. "The Millennium Development Goals for Health : Rising to the Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14954.
- Nikos Benos, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from OECD," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 1-2005, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Martin Zagler & Georg Dürnecker, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 397-418, July.
- van Zon, Adriaan & Muysken, Joan, 2001. "Health and endogenous growth," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 169-185, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Bosi & Thierry Laurent, 2008. "Health, Growth and Welfare: Why Put Public Money on Medical R&D?," Documents de recherche 08-18, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Florian Misch & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, 2013.
"Growth and Welfare Maximization in Models of Public Finance and Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(6), pages 939-967, December.
- Florian Misch & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller, "undated". "Growth and Welfare Maximization in Models of Public Finance and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 08/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Misch, Florian & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard, 2011. "Growth and welfare maximization in models of public finance and endogenous growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2006. "A Theory of Infrastructure-led Development," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0640, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7972 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-11-12 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2005-11-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2005-11-12 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:cgbcrp:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .