Seller Incentive Properties of EPA's Emission Trading Auction
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilateral Trade Need not Be the Answer, "undated". "Trade of Permits for Greenhouse Emissions," Working Papers 163, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Khezr, Peyman & MacKenzie, Ian A., 2018. "Consignment auctions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 42-51.
- R. Andrew Muller & Stuart Mestelman, 1998.
"What have we learned from emissions trading experiments?,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4-5), pages 225-238.
- Stuart Mestelman & Andrew Muller, 1997. "What Have We Learned From Emissions Trading Experiments?," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 1997-03, McMaster University.
- Ben-David, Shaul & Brookshire, David S. & Burness, Stuart & McKee, Michael & Schmidt, Christian, 1999. "Heterogeneity, Irreversible Production Choices, and Efficiency in Emission Permit Markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 176-194, September.
- Olivier Godard, 1998. "Les permis d'émission négociables et la lutte contre la pollution atmosphérique," Post-Print hal-00622857, HAL.
- Charlotte Duke & Lata Gangadharan, 2005.
"Regulation in Environmental Markets: What Can We Learn from Experiments to Reduce Salinity?,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 38(4), pages 459-469, December.
- Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata, 2005. "Regulation in Environmental Markets: What can we learn from Experiments to Reduce Salinity?," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137857, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Cason, Timothy N., 2010.
"What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 151-161, April.
- Cason, Timothy N., 2010. "What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Hahn, Robert W., 2000. "The Impact of Economics on Environmental Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 375-399, May.
- Richard Schmalensee & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman & Juan Pablo Montero & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1998. "An Interim Evaluation of Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Trading," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 53-68, Summer.
- Luca Taschini, 2010.
"Environmental Economics and Modeling Marketable Permits,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(4), pages 325-343, December.
- Taschini, Luca, 2010. "Environmental economics and modeling marketable permits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Taschini, 2010. "Environmental economics and modeling marketable permits," GRI Working Papers 25, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sonia Schwartz, 2009. "Comment distribuer les quotas de pollution ?. Une revue de la littérature," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 119(4), pages 535-568.
- Hitaj, Claudia & Stocking, Andrew, 2016. "Market efficiency and the U.S. market for sulfur dioxide allowances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 135-147.
- Marc Chesney & Luca Taschini, 2008. "The Endogenous Price Dynamics of the Emission Allowances: An Application to CO2 Option Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-01, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2008.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Christensen, Jan Lien, 1999. "The US SO2 auction: analysis and generalization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 403-416, October.
- Shaul Ben-David & David Brookshire & Stuart Burness & Michael McKee & Christian Schmidt, 2000. "Attitudes toward Risk and Compliance in Emission Permit Markets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(4), pages 590-600.
- Schwarze, Reimund & Zapfel, Peter, 1998. "Sulfur allowance trading and the regional clean air incentives market: How similar are the programs really?," MPRA Paper 52751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 1999.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Tietenberg, Tom, 1998. "Ethical influences on the evolution of the US tradable permit approach to air pollution control," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 241-257, February.
- Eva Benz & Andreas Löschel & Bodo Sturm, 2010.
"Auctioning of CO 2 emission allowances in Phase 3 of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 705-718, November.
- Benz, Eva & Löschel, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2008. "Auctioning of CO2 Emission Allowances in Phase 3 of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ger Klaassen & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Creating Markets for Air Pollution Control in Europe and the USA," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 125-146, September.
- Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2010.
"Trading for the future: Signaling in permit markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 749-760, October.
- Bard Harstad & Gunnar S. Eskeland, 2006. "Trading for the Future: Signaling in Permit Markets," Discussion Papers 1429, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Harstad, Bård & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2010. "Trading for the Future: Signaling in Permit Markets," Discussion Papers 2010/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 1995. "Cost Savings sans Allowance Trades? Evaluating the SO2 Emission Trading Program to Date," Discussion Papers dp-95-30-rev, Resources For the Future.
- SunnevÃ¥g, Kjell J., 2001. "Auction design for the allocation of multiple units of a homogenous good: Theoretical background and practical experience," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6wh704p7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Olivier Rousse & BenoÃ®t SÃ©vi, 2005. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in the US Sulfur Dioxide Emissions Allowance Trading Program," ERSA conference papers ersa05p550, European Regional Science Association.
- Reimund Schwarze & Peter Zapfel, 2000. "Sulfur Allowance Trading and the Regional Clean Air Incentives Market: A Comparative Design Analysis of two Major Cap-and-Trade Permit Programs?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(3), pages 279-298, November.
- Dallas Burtraw, 1996. "The So," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 79-94, April.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Moore, Michael R., 2013.
"Market design in cap and trade programs: Permit validity and compliance timing,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 671-687.
- Stephen P. Holland & Michael R. Moore, 2012. "Market Design in Cap and Trade Programs: Permit Validity and Compliance Timing," NBER Working Papers 18098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee & Elizabeth M. Bailey, 1996. "Auction Design and the Market for Sulfur Dioxide Emissions," NBER Working Papers 5745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Howe, 1994. "Taxesversus tradable discharge permits: A review in the light of the U.S. and European experience," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 151-169, April.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999.
"Tradable deficit permits:efficient implementation of the Stability Pact in the European Monetary Union,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 321-362, October.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999. "Tradable Deficit Permits: Efficient Implementation of the Stability Pacin the European Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 7278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellerman, A. Denny & Montero, Juan-Pablo, 1998. "The Declining Trend in Sulfur Dioxide Emissions: Implications for Allowance Prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 26-45, July.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Haan, Marco, 2001.
"Sellers' Hedging Incentives at EPA's Emission Trading Auction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 286-294, May.
- Dijkstra, B.R. & Haan, M., 1999. "Sellers' hedging incentives at EPA's emission trading auction," Research Report 99C08, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Kline, J. Jude & Menezes, Flavio M., 1999. "A simple analysis of the US emission permits auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 183-189, November.
- Stuart Mestelman, 2000. "Environmental Policy: Lessons from the Laboratory," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 2000-01, McMaster University.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:337-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bodo Sturm & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Experiments in Environmental Economics and Some Close Relatives," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 419-457, July.
- Brookshire, David S & Burness, H Stuart, 2001. "The Informational Role of the EPA SO2 Permit Auction," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 43-60, July.
- Claudia Hitaj & Andrew Stocking, 2014. "Market Efficiency and the U.S. Market for Sulfur Dioxide Allowances: Working Paper 2014-01," Working Papers 45044, Congressional Budget Office.
- Justin Dijk & Erik Ansink & Daan van Soest, 2017. "Buyouts and Agglomeration Bonuses in Wildlife Corridor Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-036/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.