Sulfur allowance trading and the regional clean air incentives market: How similar are the programs really?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Vivien & Hahn, Robert W, 1995. "Designing More Efficient Markets: Lessons from Los Angeles Smog Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 19-48, April.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 1995. "Cost Savings sans Allowance Trades? Evaluating the SO2 Emission Trading Program to Date," Discussion Papers dp-95-30-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Coggins, Jay S. & Swinton, John R., 1996.
"The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2Allowances,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 58-72, January.
- JAY S. COGGINS & John R. Swinton, 1994. "The Price of Pollution: A Dual Approach to Valuing SO2 Allowances," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 378, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Cason Timothy N., 1993. "Seller Incentive Properties of EPA's Emission Trading Auction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-195, September.
- Tom Tietenberg, 1995. "Tradeable permits for pollution control when emission location matters: What have we learned?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Douglas R. Bohi & Dallas Burtraw, 1991. "Avoiding regulatory gridlock in the acid rain program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 676-684.
- Winebrake, James J. & Farrell, Alexander E. & Bernstein, Mark A., 1995. "The clean air act's sulfur dioxide emissions market: Estimating the costs of regulatory and legislative intervention," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 239-260, November.
- Howe, Charles W & Lee, Dwight R, 1983. "Organising the Receptor Side of Pollution Rights Markets," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(41), pages 280-289, December.
- Ger Klaassen & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Sulfur Trading Under the 1990 CAAA in the US: An Assessment of First Experiences," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(2), pages 384-384, June.
- Karl Hausker, 1992. "The politics and economics of auction design in the market for sulfur dioxide pollution," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 553-572.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bräuer, Wolfgang & Stronzik, Marcus & Michaelowa, Axel, 2000. "Die Koexistenz von Zertifikatemärkten für grünen Strom und CO2-Emissionen : wer gewinnt und wer verliert?," HWWA Discussion Papers 96, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental regulation; tradeable permits; policy design; Sulfur Allowance Trading; RECLAIM;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .