Citations for "Sociological versus strategic factors in bargaining"
by Roth, Alvin E. & Malouf, Michael W. K. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- McGinn, Kathleen L. & Milkman, Katherine L. & Nöth, Markus, 2012.
"Walking the talk in multiparty bargaining: An experimental investigation,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 278-291.
- Kathleen L. McGinn & Katherine L. Milkman & Markus Nöth, 2009. "Walking the Talk in Multiparty Bargaining: An Experimental Investigation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-039, Harvard Business School.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2006.
"Repugnance as a Constraint on Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
12702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2009-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2005. "The Economics of Fairness, Reciprocity and Altruism â€“ Experimental Evidence and New Theories," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 66, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- HÃ¥ Holm & Peter Engseld, 2005. "Choosing Bargaining Partnersâ€”An Experimental Study on the Impact of Information About Income, Status and Gender," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 183-216, September.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, .
"Theories of Fairness and Reciprocity - Evidence and Economic Applications,"
IEW - Working Papers
075, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus Schmidt, 2000. "Theories of Fairness and Reciprocity – Evidence and Economic Applications," CESifo Working Paper Series 403, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2001. "Theories of Fairness and Reciprocity - Evidence and Economic Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 2703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bolton, Gary E., 1997. "The rationality of splitting equally," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 365-381, March.
- Cochard François & Couprie Helene & Hopfensitz Astrid, 2009.
"Do Spouses Cooperate? And If Not: Why?,"
THEMA Working Papers
2009-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ken Binmore & A. Shaked & J. Sutton, 1997. "Testing Non-Cooperative Bargaining Theory: A Preliminary Study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 792, David K. Levine.
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2008.
"The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2010. "The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 157-182, February.
- Costa-Gomes, Miguel A., 2002. "A Suggested Interpretation of Some Experimental Results on Preplay Communication," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 104-136, May.
- Alvin E Roth & J K Murnighan, 1997.
"The rule of information in bargaining: an experimental study,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1631, David K. Levine.
- Roth, Alvin E & Murnighan, J Keith, 1982. "The Role of Information in Bargaining: An Experimental Study," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1123-42, September.
- Ochs, Jack & Roth, Alvin E, 1989.
"An Experimental Study of Sequential Bargaining,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 355-84, June.
- Knez, Marc, 1998. "Precedent transfer in experimental conflict-of-interest games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 239-249, February.
- Holm, Hakan & Engseld, Peter, 2001. "Choosing Bargaining Partners - An experimental study on the impact of information about income and gender," Working Papers 2001:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jul 2001.
- Hennig-Schmidt, H. & Rockenbach, B. & Sadrieh, A., 2003.
"Incomplete and Asymmetric Surplus Information in Labor Relations,"
2003-121, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Bettina Rockenbach & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2003. "Incomplete and Asymmetric Surplus Information in Labor Relations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gary Bolton, 1998. "Bargaining and Dilemma Games: From Laboratory Data Towards Theoretical Synthesis," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 257-281, December.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2012. "Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley: Stable allocations and the practice of market design," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-1, Nobel Prize Committee.