Citations for "Absorptive capacity, R&D spillovers, and public policy"
by Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J. Peter
- Jan Van Hove, 2008. "The Impact of R&D Spillovers on Export Value: Does the Transmission Channel matter?," Working Papers 2008.3, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2010.
"Absorptive capacity-one size fits all? A firm-level analysis of absorptive capacity for different kinds of knowledge,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 1-18.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity – One Size Fits All? A Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," Industrial Organization 0510010, EconWPA.
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity: One Size Fits All? Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-72, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jozef Konings, 2000. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 344, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kottaridi, Constantina & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pitelis, Christos & Thomakos, Dimitrios, 2008.
"The Multinational Corporation and the Global Sourcing of Knowledge: Remodeling Absorptive Capacity,"
DYNREG35, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Constantina Kottaridi & Marina Papanastassiou & Christos Pitelis & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "The Multinational Corporation and the global sourcing of knowledge: Remodeling absorptive capacity," Working Papers 008, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2001.
"Measuring the cost effectiveness of an R&D tax credit for the UK,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
782, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Measuring the cost-effectiveness of an R&D tax credit for the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 375-399, September.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Measuring the Cost Effectiveness of an R&D Tax Credit for the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0509, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Breton, Michèle & Zaccour, Georges, 2011. "Cooperating firms in inventive and absorptive research," MPRA Paper 35326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Hassan Benchekroun, 2014. "Environmental R&D in the Presence of an Eco-Industry," Working Papers 1406, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Reisinger, Markus & Ressner, Ludwig & Schmidtke, Richard & Thomes, Tim Paul, 2014. "Crowding-in of complementary contributions to public goods: Firm investment into open source software," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 78-94.
- Massimiliano Tani, 2005. "Head-content or Headcount? Temporary Labour Movements as a Source of Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/17, European University Institute.
- Andrea, Canidio, 2010. "Absorptive capacity, the allocation of scientists, and firms' research productivity," MPRA Paper 30257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luo, Jianli, 2013. "Absorptive capacity and R&D strategy in mixed duopoly with labor-managed and profit-maximizing firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 433-439.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Zaccour, Georges, 2009.
"Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers, Emissions Taxes and R&D Subsidies,"
16984, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2009.
- Ben Youssef, Slim & Zaccour, Georges, 2014. "Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers, Emissions Taxes and R&D Subsidies," Strategic Behavior and the Environment, now publishers, vol. 4(1), pages 41-58, April.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2006. "Head-content or Headcount? Short-term Skilled Labour Movements as a Source of Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 1934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D׳Souza, Derrick E. & Kulkarni, Shailesh S., 2015. "A framework and model for absorptive capacity in a dynamic multi-firm environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 50-62.
- Stéphane Lhuillery, 2011. "Absorptive capacity, efficiency effect and competitors’ spillovers," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 649-663, October.
- Kinoshita, Yuko, 2001. "R&D and Technology Spillovers through FDI: Innovation and Absorptive Capacity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jozef Konings, 1999.
"The Effect of Direct Foreign Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
8699, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Konings, Jozef, 2000. "The Effects of Direct Foreign Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Harris & Mary Trainor, 2009.
"Why Do Some Firms Undertake R&D Whereas Others Do Not?,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0020, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Richard Harris & Mary Trainor, 2009. "Why do some firms undertake R&D whereas others do not?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marco Da Rin & María Fabiana Penas, 2007. "The Effect of Venture Capital on Innovation Strategies," NBER Working Papers 13636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje, 2014. "Industry space and skill-relatedness of economic activities : comparative case studies of three eastern German automotive regions," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201408, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kim, Yong Jin, 2007. "A model of industrial hollowing-out of neighboring countries by the economic growth of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 122-138.
- Jaakko Simonen, 2005. "The innovativeness of the Finnish high technology firms – The role of internal factors, cooperation, and the mobility of labour," ERSA conference papers ersa05p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Canidio, 2012. "The Allocation of Scientific Talent," CEU Working Papers 2012_7, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 15 May 2012.
- Mercado, P. Ruben & Cicowiez, Martin, 2013. "Growth analysis in developing countries: empirical issues and a small dynamic model," MPRA Paper 58017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea, Canidio, 2009. "The production of science," MPRA Paper 25218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-03-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Davies, 2015. "Technology transfer and North-South," CAMA Working Papers 2015-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Belderbos, Rene & Lykogianni, Elissavet & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005.
"Strategic R&D Location by Multinational Firms: Spillovers, Technology Sourcing and Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- René Belderbos & Elissavet Lykogianni & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008. "Strategic R&D Location by Multinational Firms: Spillovers, Technology Sourcing, and Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 759-779, 09.
- RenÃƒÂ© Belderbos, 2006. "R&D Activities in East Asia by Japanese, European, and US Multinationals," Microeconomics Working Papers 21887, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.