The Economic Impact of Spillovers from R&D and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Borje Johansson & Hans Loof, 2008.
"Innovation Activities Explained By Firm Attributes And Location,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 533-552.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Innovation Activities Explained By Firm Attributes And Location," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 63, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J. Peter, 2007.
"Absorptive capacity, R&D spillovers, and public policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1089-1108, October.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2004. "Absorptive capacity, R&D spillovers, and public policy," Working Papers 200418, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers and Public Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cole, Harold L. & Ohanian, Lee E., 2002. "Shrinking money: the demand for money and the nonneutrality of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 653-686, May.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1987.
"A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 87-99, August.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1987. "A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ," Working Papers Archives 1987002, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Coe, David T. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"International R&D spillovers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 859-887, May.
- Coe, David T & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coe, D.T. & Helpman, E., 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," Papers 5-93, Tel Aviv.
- David T. Coe & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "International R&D Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Effie Kesidou & Adam Szirmai, 2008. "Local knowledge spillovers, innovation and export performance in developing countries: empirical evidence from the Uruguay software cluster," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 281-298.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Jan Bentzen & Valdemar Smith, 2001. "Spillovers in R&D activities: An empirical analysis of the Nordic countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 199-212, May.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 2000.
"R&D spillovers, information technology and telecommunications, and productivity in ASIA and the OECD,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 367-392, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "R&D spillovers, information technology and telecommunications, and productivity in Asia and the OECD," MPRA Paper 11159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Almeida & Bruce Kogut, 1999. "Localization of Knowledge and the Mobility of Engineers in Regional Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 905-917, July.
- Steven Pinch & Nick Henry, 1999. "Paul Krugman's Geographical Economics, Industrial Clustering and the British Motor Sport Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 815-827.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Domestic and International Knowledge Spillovers in the South Korean Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 98, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2012.
"Spillovers of innovation activities and their profitability,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 302-322, April.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2007. "Spillovers of Innovation Activities and Their Profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fritsch, Michael & Franke, Grit, 2004. "Innovation, regional knowledge spillovers and R&D cooperation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 245-255, March.
- Jorge Niosi & Majlinda Zhegu, 2005. "Aerospace Clusters: Local or Global Knowledge Spillovers?," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 5-29.
- Malerba Franco & Mancusi Maria Luisa & Montobbio Fabio, 2003. "Innovation and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from European Data," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0319, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Bernard Garrette & Pierre Dussauge, 1995. "Determinants of Success in International Strategic Alliances: Evidence from the Global Aerospace Industry," Post-Print hal-00458889, HAL.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Alexander Muradov & Imogen Wade & Vera Barinova, 2016.
"Determinants of Regional Innovation in Russia: Are People or Capital More Important?,"
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015),
National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 29-42.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Alexander Muradov & Imogen Wade & Vera Barinova, 2016. "Determinants of Regional Innovation in Russia: Are People or Capital More Important?," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 10(2 (eng)), pages 29-42.
- Evgeniy Kutsenko & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Key Features Of The First Phase Of The National Cluster Program In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 11/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0467-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2013. "Cluster policy in Russia: similarity and uniqueness," ERSA conference papers ersa13p331, European Regional Science Association.
- Konstantin Vishnevskiy & Dirk Meissner & Olga Egorova, 2015. "Foresight for SMEs: How to Overcome the Limitations in Small Firms?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation activity; research and development; knowledge spillovers; spillover impact; spillover channels;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:fsight:v:6:y:2012:i:4:p:20-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nataliya Gavrilicheva) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.