Head-content or Headcount? Temporary Labour Movements as a Source of Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J. Peter, 2007.
"Absorptive capacity, R&D spillovers, and public policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1089-1108, October.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2004. "Absorptive capacity, R&D spillovers, and public policy," Working Papers 200418, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers and Public Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BERNARD HOEKMAN & ÇAĞLAR ÖZDEN, 2010.
"The Euro-Mediterranean Partnership: Trade in Services as an Alternative to Migration?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 835-857, September.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ozden, Caglar, 2009. "The Euro-mediterranean partnership : trade in services as an alternative to migration ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5049, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational migration; temporary labour movements; skilled labour; economic growth;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2005/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .