Citations for "Price competition and advertising in oligopoly"
by Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- Christian Schultz, 2002.
"Market Transparency and Product Differentiation,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2002-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2005.
"Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 231-266, 02.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2003. "Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition," Discussion Paper 2003-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. "Distance, Lending Relationships and Competition," Discussion Paper 2002-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Distance, Lending Relationships, and Competition," CSEF Working Papers 80, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J. & Alston, Julian M., 2002.
"Does Branded Food Product Advertising Help Or Hurt Farmers?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J. & Alston, Julian M., 1999. "Does Branded Food Product Advertising Help Or Hurt Farmers?," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21582, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rauch, Ferdinand, 2013.
"Advertising expenditure and consumer prices,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 331-341.
- Schultz, Christian, 2009.
"Transparency and product variety,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 165-168, March.
- Paul Cavelaars, 2003. "The Impact of the Single Market on the Effectiveness of ECB Monetary Policy," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 104, Netherlands Central Bank.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Galeotti & José Luis Moraga-González, 2004. "A Model of Strategic Targeted Advertising," CESifo Working Paper Series 1196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lola Esteban & Jose M. Hernandez & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2001. "Customer Directed Advertising and Product Quality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-099/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Paton, 1998. "Who A dvertises Prices? A Firm Level Study Based on Survey Data," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 57-75.
- Roy, Santanu, 2000. "Strategic segmentation of a market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1279-1290, December.
- KNAUFF, Malgorzata, 2006. "Market transparency and Bertrand competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2006037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Cavelaars, 2001. "International Trade Costs, Home Bias and Europe's Single Markets," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-8, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Bertuzzi, Giorgia & Lambertini, Luca, 2010. "Existence of equilibrium in a differential game of spatial competition with advertising," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 155-160, May.
- Schultz, Christian, 2005. "Transparency on the consumer side and tacit collusion," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 279-297, February.
- Oksana Loginova, 2005. "Competing for Customers' Attention: Advertising When Consumers Have Imperfect Memory," Working Papers 0510, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Dec 2006.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Schultz, 2002. "Transparency and Tacit Collusion in a Differentiated Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 730, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christou, C. & Vettas, N., 2008. "On informative advertising and product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 92-112, January.
- Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang, 2001. "A duopolistic model of dynamic competitive advertising," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 213-226, January.
- Haan, Marco A. & Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L., 2009.
"Advertising for attention in a consumer search model,"
IESE Research Papers
D/794, IESE Business School.
- Marco A. Haan & José L. Moraga‐González, 2011. "Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 552-579, 05.
- Curtis B. Eaton & Ian A. MacDonald & Laura Meriluoto, 2008.
"Existence Advertising, Price Competition, and Asymmetric Market Structure,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Eaton B. Curtis & MacDonald Ian A. & Meriluoto Laura, 2010. "Existence Advertising, Price Competition and Asymmetric Market Structure," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Maria Alipranti & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2013. "Comparative versus Informative Advertising in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 1301, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Christou, Charalambos & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2003. "Informative Advertising and Product Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stivers, Andrew & Tremblay, Victor J., 2005. "Advertising, search costs, and social welfare," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 317-333, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20090031 is not listed on IDEAS