Citations for "Governance and growth"
by Gradstein, Mark
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Spatial Spillover of Governance and Institutional Quality: A Spatial Econometric Approach," IDEC DP2 Series 2-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Luis Corchón, 2007.
"The theory of contests: a survey,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 11(2), pages 69-100, September.
- McBride, Michael & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2014.
"Conflict, settlement, and the shadow of the future,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 75-89.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "Conflict, Settlement, and the Shadow of the Future," Working Papers 080922, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "Conflict, Settlement, and the Shadow of the Future," CESifo Working Paper Series 2897, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gonzalez, Francisco M. & Neary, Hugh M., 2008. "Prosperity without conflict," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 2170-2181, October.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Fahad Gill, 2016. "Revisiting the growth-governance relationship in developing Asian and Oceanic economies," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 803-816, October.
- Toke Aidt & Jayasri Dutta & Vania Sena, 2006.
"Governance Regimes, Corruption and Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
15_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Aidt, Toke & Dutta, Jayasri & Sena, Vania, 2008. "Governance regimes, corruption and growth: Theory and evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-220, June.
- Corchón, Luis C., 2004.
"Forms of governance and the size of rent-seeking,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we041905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- J. Amegashie, 2008.
"Incomplete property rights, redistribution, and welfare,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(4), pages 685-699, May.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2006. "Incomplete Property Rights, Redistribution, And Welfare," MPRA Paper 3438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Csaba, László, 2009.
"A szovjetológiától az új intézményi közgazdaságtanig - töprengések két évtized távlatából
[From Sovietology to the new institutional economics - meditations from a distance of two decades]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 749-768.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Sobre a perda de ímpeto no processo de convergência da economia portuguesa: uma abordagem dogmática,"
NIPE Working Papers
8/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2007. "Sobre a perda de ímpeto no processo de convergência da economia portuguesa: uma abordagem dogmática," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 25, pages 27-41, June.
- Magda Bianco & Giulio Napolitano, 2011. "The Italian Administrative System: Why a Source of Competitive Disadvantage?," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 24, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Johannes Fedderke & Robert Klitgaard & Kamil Akramov, 2011. "Heterogeneity Happens: How Rights Matter in Economic Development," Working Papers 220, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2011.
"A dynamic model of conflict and appropriation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 167-182, April.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2012.
"Markets and jungles,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 103-141, June.
- Gall, Thomas & Masella, Paolo, 2011. "Markets and Jungles," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 30, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2009. "Markets and Jungles," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-187, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Do Institutions Impact Innovation?," MPRA Paper 8757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2005.
"Efficiency Of Institutions, Political Stability And Income Dynamics,"
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2007. "Efficiency of Institutions, Political Stability and Income Dynamics," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 6-30, February.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2004.
"Institutions and Development: The Interaction between Trade Regime and Political System,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "Institutions and Development: The Interaction Between Trade Regime and Political System," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 231-272, 09.
- Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2004. "Institutions and Development: The Interaction between Trade Regime and Political System," CESifo Working Paper Series 1279, CESifo Group Munich.
- Evrensel, Ayse Y., 2010. "Corruption, growth, and growth volatility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 501-514, June.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008.
"Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth,"
9683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005.
"Explaining Conflict in Low-Income Countries: Incomplete Contracting in the Shadow of the Future,"
050606, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005. "Explaining Conflict in Low-Income Countries: Incomplete Contracting in the Shadow of the Future," CESifo Working Paper Series 1636, CESifo Group Munich.
- T. Gries & M. Redlin, 2011. "International integration and the determinants of regional development in China," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 149-177, April.
- Vito Pipitone & Luciano Seta, 2012. "The Conditional Convergence in TFP Levels. On the Relationship between TFP, Processes of Accumulation and Institutions," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aidt, T. & Dutta, J. & Vania Sena, 2005. "Growth, Governance and Corruption in the Presence of Threshold Effects: Theory and Evidence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0540, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Muhanji, Stella & Ojah, Kalu, 2016. "Governance infrastructure and indebtedness of African countries: Do regional blocs matter?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 123-153.
- Wouter Ebben & Albert de Vaal, 2009. "Institutions and the Relation between Corruption and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Azariadis, Costas & Stachurski, John, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5
- David M. Bruner & John R. Boyce, 2013. "Voluntary Contributions to Property Rights," Working Papers 13-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Aidt, T. & Hillman, A., 2008.
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0802, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lawson-Remer, Terra, 2013. "Do Stronger Collective Property Rights Improve Household Welfare? Evidence from a Field Study in Fiji," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 207-225.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2007.
"Strategy in contests: an introduction
[Strategie in Turnieren – eine Einführung]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Engjell Pere, 2015. "Impact of good governance in the economic development of Western Balkan countries," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(1), pages 25-45, June.
- Olivier STERCK & Olivia D’AOUST, 2012.
"Who Benefits from Customary Justice? Rent-seeking, Bribery and Criminality in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2012015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Olivia D'Aoust & Olivier Sterck, 2016. "Who Benefits from Customary Justice? Rent-seeking, Bribery and Criminality in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 25(3), pages 439-467.
- Francois, Patrick, 2008. "Norms and Institution Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodriguez Acosta, Mauricio, 2016. "Essays in political economy and resource economic : A macroeconomic approach," Other publications TiSEM 1e39ef1b-43a2-4f95-892c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Van Long, Ngo, 2013. "The theory of contests: A unified model and review of the literature," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 161-181.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Mohan, Ramesh, 2008. "Institutions-Augmented Solow Model And Club Convergence," MPRA Paper 10386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Economic Growth, Health, and the Choice of Polluting Technologies: The Role of Bureaucratic Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2007. "A Tale of Markets and Jungles in a Simple Model of Growth," JEPS Working Papers 07-004, JEPS.
- Smirnova, Janna, 2015. "Environmental awareness of nations: the interplay with institutional transformation," MPRA Paper 65857, University Library of Munich, Germany.