Voluntary Contributions to Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Vernon L. Smith & Bart J. Wilson, 2008.
"Historical Property Rights, Sociality, and the Emergence of Impersonal Exchange in Long-Distance Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 1009-1039, June.
- Erik Kimbrough & Vernon Smith & Bart Wilson, 2006. "Historical Property Rights, Sociality, and the Emergence of Impersonal Exchange in Long-distance Trade," Working Papers 1003, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Oct 2006.
- John Boyce & David Bruner, 2012. "Property rights out of anarchy? The Demsetz hypothesis in a game of conflict," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 95-120, June.
- Carter, John R. & Anderton, Charles H., 2001.
"An experimental test of a predator-prey model of appropriation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 83-97, May.
- Charles Anderton & John Carter, 1996. "An Experimental Test of a Predator-Prey Model of Conflict," Working Papers 9603, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Powell, Benjamin & Wilson, Bart J., 2008. "An experimental investigation of Hobbesian jungles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 669-686, June.
- Fahr, Rene & Irlenbusch, Bernd, 2000. "Fairness as a constraint on trust in reciprocity: earned property rights in a reciprocal exchange experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 275-282, March.
- Oxoby, Robert J. & Spraggon, John, 2008. "Mine and yours: Property rights in dictator games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 703-713, March.
- Gonzalez, Francisco M., 2007. "Effective property rights, conflict and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 127-139, November.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2004. "Governance and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 505-518, April.
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2013.
"Go West Young Man: Self-Selection and Endogenous Property Rights,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 886-904, April.
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2009. "Go West Young Man: Self-selection and Endogenous Property Rights," Working Papers 09-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R, 1990. "Arming as a Strategic Investment in a Cooperative Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 50-68, March.
- Adam Smith & David Skarbek & Bart Wilson, 2012.
"Anarchy, groups, and conflict: an experiment on the emergence of protective associations,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 325-353, February.
- Adam C. Smith & David B. Skarbek & Bart J. Wilson, 2009. "Anarchy, Groups, and Conflict: An Experiment on the Emergence of Protective Associations," Working Papers 09-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- David M. Bruner & Robert J. Oxoby, 2012. "Investment under Anarchy," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(4), pages 731-753, December.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-08-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2013-08-16 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NPS-2013-08-16 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apl:wpaper:13-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (O. Ashton Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deappus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.