Report NEP-CBE-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georganas, Sotiris & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2013. "Peer Pressure and Productivity: The Role of Observing and Being Observed," IZA Discussion Papers 7523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David M. Bruner & John R. Boyce, 2013. "Voluntary Contributions to Property Rights," Working Papers 13-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Marketa Halova Wolfe & Georg H. Strasser, 2013. "Learning to Argue with Intermediate Macro Theory: A Semester-Long Team Writing Project," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 826, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2014.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "A Reformulation of Libertarian Paternalism," Working Papers hal-00850533, HAL.
- Caria, Antonia Stefano & Hassen, Ibrahim Worku, 2013. "The formation of job referral networks: Experimental evidence from ubran Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1282, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xing, Haipeng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2013. "The logic of adaptive sequential experimentation in policy design:," IFPRI discussion papers 1273, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kurt A. Ackermann & Jürgen Fleiß & Ryan O. Murphy, 2013. "Reciprocity as an individual difference," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2013-05, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Kyunghui Choi & Syngjoo Choi & Byung-Yeon Kim & Jungmin Lee & Sokbae Lee, 2013. "Do institutions affect social preferences? Evidence from divided Korea," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Beugnot, Julie & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).